going to BBB!

NannyMom

No one else will share my excitement, but you will ;) Buy Buy Baby has the RNSL in store. So I have a day off this week and will be going to tey it in my van :D Apparently I stink at installing the RN center, so hopefully the new latch will help :)

ADS

susanx4

where is a buy buy baby in MD!!???

oh i forgot there is one in germantown... is that the only one?

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
LOL! I cracked up when I saw your thread, because I totally just did this today.

The employee thought I was nuts -- "You know you can turn him around, right?" Yeah okay... I'm looking at a $300 carseat to just go ahead and install it FF. :rolleyes: Employee dude thought I was nuts, but to his credit, let me go ahead and attempt the install twice without complaining. Then he suggested I use the front seat to force a more upright install.

(This was followed by inside employee tried to sell me a Nautilus.)

Hoping you have more success than I did, lol. They really were very accomodating, as long as you don't take their car seat advice ;)

susanx4

ohh yeah rockville! germantown is where dh work so i always think its all the same place down there LOL

when you going.... hehe

NannyMom

ohh yeah rockville! germantown is where dh work so i always think its all the same place down there LOL

when you going.... hehe

date and time is yet to be determined. Saturday or Sunday. Maybe Sunday evening because I'll be in the area (I'm giving a presentation...want to come?). But I may get antsy and want to go Saturday. Probably Saturday :whistle:

Me too, Rockville, Bethesda, Germantown, Gaithersburg... all the same to me, lol.

btw- I've been longing to check out a TFP.

PHaley

I live very close to there and have to force myself to stay out! I use to go like once/week just to "check" but I haven't been in about 2 months, I'll come over you can PM me when or we may just run into each other...I'll know b/c we'll both be fighting over the same seats lol :) I also am craving some robeks and noodles n company so anytime!

NannyMom

I live very close to there and have to force myself to stay out! I use to go like once/week just to "check" but I haven't been in about 2 months, I'll come over you can PM me when or we may just run into each other...I'll know b/c we'll both be fighting over the same seats lol :) I also am craving some robeks and noodles n company so anytime!

I forgot you were close to there. I'll let you know when I'm going ;)

susanx4

Sunday is my anniversary ( 12 years!!) and we actually have a sitter!!! lol so not sunday. but i might be able to go Saturday..... i'd have to convince DH.... lol good thing i have no money so i wouldn't spend a cent!

NannyMom

No one else will share my excitement, but you will ;) Buy Buy Baby has the RNSL in store. So I have a day off this week and will be going to tey it in my van :D Apparently I stink at installing the RN center, so hopefully the new latch will help :)

Again, I fail :rolleyes:

:sits in the corner and waits for Judi to come:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC