Woot-Off on Woot.com 11/17

ADS

CaseyRN

oh, yeah, you are right they are different

I haven't bought a thing but I have been addicted to refreshing it all day!

CommMom

Senior Community Member
If this is a 2-day affair like the last one, we may not get a Baby of the Cosmos until tomorrow afternoon. :)

BigDaddy

Tell me more about the BOC.....what kind of stuff is in this bag o' crap?
It's a random box of stuff. They throw a bunch of stuff in a box and send it to you. What you get will be a surprise, but it's valued much higher than what you paid. You can see a lot of videos of people unboxing their crap on youtube.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Tell me more about the BOC.....what kind of stuff is in this bag o' crap?

It could be anything...you just never know. Sometimes it's just a bunch of junk (items nobody wants, broken stuff, etc.). But occasionally, there'll be some great things in there. If you Google "Woot Bag of Crap," the first site that comes up has a list of some of the stuff that's shown up in the BOCs. Also, there are quite a few videos on YouTube of people opening their BOCs. :)

CaseyRN

Yes, yes I have. Sadly. I am using IE. Don't shoot! I am so not one for change so even though DH uses Firefox I just can't seem to break away from IE. So I couldn't do the thing you suggested earlier. So, yes I just keep checking back and refreshing. :rolleyes:

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Yes, yes I have. Sadly. I am using IE. Don't shoot! I am so not one for change so even though DH uses Firefox I just can't seem to break away from IE. So I couldn't do the thing you suggested earlier. So, yes I just keep checking back and refreshing. :rolleyes:

I use Firefox, but I just can't do the add on thing. I guess everything gives me flashbacks to the Yahoo toolbar. I stick with the Wootalyzer instead. It doesn't care which browser I'm using and I can minimize it or exit whenever I want without a lot of hassle. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC