RF Signo G2 pics

Splash

So, I was asked for pictures of Sammy in his setup. Here ya go!

4111114596_8b30fcf4fd_m.jpg
4111114040_08dedc283a_m.jpg
4110350379_43050b5b59_m.jpg

Look how enclosed this thing is... you can't even see him!
4110350483_0698d0c2cf_m.jpg

*I* don't really love the seat and I would not want to use it daily, but AJ doesn't mind it and Sam loves it. He's totally bubbled in there and doesn't have a complaint in the world. The install is downright orgasmic, though. I still ponder how in heck it's that secure.

ADS

babygirlsmom1005

I oove the install of my Como - talk about being spoiled with it - they get secure and stay and it's soooooo easy!!!!

Madeline loved hers, she liked being in her "own little world"

zactayaus

Great pics.

I have been contemplating this seat but it doesn't look like there's much leg room. I really like the look of it though.

I'm still hoping they'll be this fantastic new seat that comes out before we have to get a new one in a few months.:rolleyes:

MOM25BOYS

Love the pics and Sammy looks so peaceful sleeping in there! :love: It is funny how you can't see him from the sides and man that looks like a huge seat. I really need to check one of those out IRL. Probably one of the few seats I haven't owned or tried with the boys. :p

romanoma

it looks like he still has the infant padding around his thighs. If that's right, there will be alittle more leg room once that's out.

I really do love our signo. it has no less leg room than the blvd, and DD loves being wrapped in that luxurious seat. It is so great for sleeping too, I wish I could sleep in it!

So glad you found a seat that works for Sam!

TyAndCheyMommy

We have the Signo's (not the G2) and my kids love them!! My DD isn't able to rear face due to her Cerebral Palsy and tight muscles in her legs- but it reclines enough FF that I don't worry about her head falling forward!
It doesn't look like he has the infant padding in- just the regular seat padding that is there for SIP!
Your DS is super cute!

Splash

Yes, the infant padding is still under his bum. I took it out and the fit was not good at all, so I put it back. He's so comfy in there, he loves that seat. We went through a ton of seats finding him *the* seat that he would be happy in, this one is the one. He also likes his CCO, but this is his top pick.

Kat_Momof3

maybe the openness of the other seats were making him overstimulated? Ruthie STILL can get overstimulated and there's nothing like having that contained space where you can just zone out.

I'd love that position... but then, I'd also be flinging my legs over the sides as I got bigger... not trying to cross them... so leg room probably wouldn't be an issue.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC