My Ride bent legs comment?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I've seen a few mamas mention that the U.S. My Ride manual states that kids could (should?) be moved FF when legs are bent?

Well, the Canadian manual doesn't say any such nonsense! :thumbsup: In the Canadian manual, RF rules are as follows:

This child restraint is certified for use RF with children up to 40#. However, some children approaching 40# may be too tall to fit RF. Top of head must be at least 1" below the top of the child restraint

Last edited:
ADS

Raegansmom4

That's cool. Of course, I totally ignored that absurd comment when I went through the MR manual. But, my dd's legs are so short, she may never have bent legs rfing, lol!

Jennifer mom to my 7

Yeah graco! I remember back when the review was written in the blog, some of the comments were about that wording, and a graco rep stated that they would work on better wording for that section. Glad to see they did:thumbsup: Okay, scratch the blog comment, I think it may have actually been on the board itself. I know some rep from graco said they would ackowledge the wording and fix it though:)

NannyMom

I was wondering if the Canadian manuals said that, but forgot to ask. Good to hear they left it out :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC