Woot-Off on Kids.Woot (11/13)

ADS

CommMom

Senior Community Member
What exactly is a Woot-Off?

Usually Woot (any of the Woot sites) has 1 deal everyday. They last either until sold out or until midnight when the next deal starts. During a Woot-Off, there will be multiple items throughout the day(s) with each one being listed until it sells out and then a new item lists. You never know what it's going to be. Since Kids.Woot only just started doing Woot-Offs recently, you never know how long they are going to last.

But you can always order anywhere between 1-3 of the listed item for the $5 shipping charge. (In other words, the shipping will be $5 regardless of whether you order 1, 2, or 3 of that item AND regardless of the size/weight of the product.)

Madeline410

Someone on here (BigDaddy?) posted about the firefox add on Check4Change. Highlight the title of the item for sale, right click and check4change every 15 seconds. Under options make sure "don't stop monitoring after first change" is checked. Then it'll alert you when a new item pops up! :)

CommMom

Senior Community Member
I use the Wootalyzer to track Woot-Offs and other deals (it tracks some other popular online deal sites as well).

(Sorry I didn't include the Kids Woot link in the first post. I haven't posted here much yet and am still getting the hang of the posting interface.)

Joyofbirth

Wow. They currently have a Hannah Montana Video camera on there. I so wish we had the money. My dd flipped when she saw it. They've had some great deals on there.

kittykate

Can anyone tell me if they got an e-mail confirmation when they ordered from woot? We tried to snag the Hannah Montana camera for my niece and my husband said it went through, but there is no record of my order on my account and I haven't gotten any e-mails about my order either :(

CommMom

Senior Community Member
During the last regular Woot-Off, I didn't get a confirmation email on a couple of my things for several hours.

seamonkeys

I got confirmation pretty quick too. I got the Guisness Book of World Records - the Video Game for Wii. It's for my nephew for xmas! :)

Chrissy

I ordered a Woot Kids item on 11/5. It didn't ship until 9 days later on 11/13. It's not scheduled to get here until 20th! Do Woot items usually take this long??

BigDaddy

I ordered a Woot Kids item on 11/5. It didn't ship until 9 days later on 11/13. It's not scheduled to get here until 20th! Do Woot items usually take this long??
I've "wooted" a few times. That sounds about normal. I think it depends on the demand, and the warehouse that the items are in.

Ordered: 9/11
Shipped: 9/16
Delivered: 9/25

Ordered: 9/16
Shipped: 9/17
Delivered: 9/28

Ordered: 9/23
Shipped: 10/07
Delivered: 10/20

CommMom

Senior Community Member
They also use a shipping method that takes a long time (which is why it's so cheap)...so that's part of it too. The last time I ordered during a Woot-Off, my stuff shipped from Texas to Wisconsin to Indianapolis and then finally to me in Kentucky.

I'd guess that there will probably be another Woot-Off (at least on the main Woot site) before Christmas...but you may not be able to receive stuff in time for Christmas (unless they happen to do it really soon).

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Just wanted to warn people about the Dora/Spongebob digi frames they have today.....they are AWFUL. I got some last year and the resolution is just awful. The pics are blurry and the overall quality is just pure crap. I took mine straight back to the store. Realy, don't spend $25 on them, don't spend $5.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC