Ridin' old school

ADS

WhatAboutPuppy

Honestly... I think that is awesome! I mean, it looks like it's from back in the day when a lot of kids still didn't ride in anything! I mean if that's the case that would be like McD's giving away a MyRide or something for ERF today... right??

lol I may be reaching. haha

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Honestly... I think that is awesome! I mean, it looks like it's from back in the day when a lot of kids still didn't ride in anything! I mean if that's the case that would be like McD's giving away a MyRide or something for ERF today... right??

lol I may be reaching. haha

Given all the Complete Air giveaways, I wouldn't be surprised if they start including one in every Happy Meal.

2BunniesMommy

That looks so much like my nephew's car seat, he was born in 81. I remember when our McDonalds got those great playland toys. Much better than the crawl through thing they have now, I had forgotten about those!

TerisBoys

That Mustang is mid-late 80's, and Strolee last made carseats pre-1990 according to carseat.org's guide.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

DS #1 had a seat almost identical to that one. Ours had a blue/gray corduory cover and the base was a blow molded plastic that had metal bars that hooked onto the seat. It had upright and recline position. I bought it new at a going out of business store. That was before I knew about DOM dates. He was born in 1992.

classicseats

That's funny, I just realized that is the seat that is currently the cover of one of my albums! It was made in 1984.

Last edited:

scootiemom

That mustang looks like an 84 (HS BF had one just like it, same color and all). The mustang was redesigned in 87 so it is definitely early to mid-80s.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
IMG_4345.jpg

NOT!

Actually, you win a warm fuzzy feeling!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC