DD1 is gonna need a new booster soon..

AtTheSouthDam

Sigh. I just realized the other night there are no more settings left on DD1's TB. It is as tall as it goes (her torso is right at 19" now).

So, cheap and tall for DH's car. Fitting in the trunk is must as he carpools but it's a civic so it has a decent sized trunk :) I am leaning toward a Monterey just for the side impact protection because his car seems so little (I've always driven minivans or pick up trucks :D) but that eats up a lot of trunk. But if there is something else that will get a her a year or two that would be awesome (yeah, I have yet to find a car seat that she did NOT outgrow in less than two years). I have some time. If it it is cute then it can be a Christmas present :D

How old for a backless? I was thinking 8 years for that but she might be too tall before then. (I reached my adult height of 5'9" at 12 years).

ADS

Maedze

How about Britax Parkway slide guard? It's not 'cheap' but it's similar to a Monterey, and it goes taller.

myliljunebugs

I tried DS in his sister's Vivo after he had outgrown the TB and he had a couple inches left in it. Those are fairly inexpensive.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC