SafeSeat w. Snap-n-go, am I missing something?

o_mom

BabyTrend on their website says the Safeseat1 does not fit in any of their strollers. When I tried it at Target, though, it snapped right in like it was made for it. Am I missing something?

This is the one at Target:

http://www.babytrend.com/Strollers/1305.htm

(SS1 is my current top choice for baby due in May and I'm waiting for a good sale, but Target has the SNG on clearance right now.)

ADS

Dillipop

If the snugride will fit, so will the safeseat.

On another note, each manufacturer will state in their manual that another manufacturers seat will not work. My graco stated not to use any seat to create a travel system besides my graco seat. My graco seats say not to use any stroller besides a graco because it could cause injury. They are just trying to cover themselves for liability.

If you feel like your seat fits well and are comfortable using it, then go ahead. I have a joovy stroller that I use my safeseat on and feel very comfortable doing so, even though graco says not to.

I think the stroller/carseat combo is something each parent has to try and decide on their own.

Does my rambling make any sense?

chelle80

It does work. That is what i used with colton for awhile. Like Dillipop stated, they are just trying to cover themselves for liability.

o_mom

Thanks!

It was really weird that BT specifically lists the Snugride as fitting and the SafeSeat as not.

I'm going to snag one while they are cheap!

jmm3

I just bought a SafeSeat and a Snap and Go last week, and it fits fine. It's the same Snap'nGo as in your link. The Safeseat doesn't lock onto the bar, but it's a pretty tight fit, so I'm confident it wouldn't fall off.

jmm3

I just bought a SafeSeat and a Snap and Go last week, and it fits fine. It's the same Snap'nGo as in your link. The Safeseat doesn't lock onto the bar, but it's a pretty tight fit, so I'm confident it wouldn't fall off.

I take that back. The SafeSeat 1 does lock onto the bar of the SnapnGo, I just had it off center before.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC