my RF story...warms the heart : )

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
i watched my friend's 2 girls today. i had to pick the oldest up from preschool. so i switched our spare MA to FF last night and put it in my van. ...the girl is 4 and has been FF with mom and dad for...well...probably too long.
i pick her up, she gets in and just kinda stands in front the MA. i told her that i put that one in the van special for her last night. she says "i don't think i fit" i tell her i think she does, let's try. and well...of course she fits...but she then states she thinks she should sit in the other seat. (my dd's RF RNXT) i tell her if she's going to sit in that one she has to sit backwards. she says "that's fine, it's pink i think i should ride in that one" (btw, she weighs maybe 30 lbs) so i move the straps up and she hops in. to my surprise she was actually only on the 3rd slot up.

so all the way home she's saying "i like to ride backwards. my legs just do criss cross applesauce, see??....i really like this pink seat..."

ADS

Kat_Momof3

that's too cute! at 4yrs old, I don't think she NEEDS to be rf, but I would let her when you are the one driving, since she's willing and she fits.

Mom2three

That is cute. I watched my 3 nieces overnight last weekend and took them home the next day. M, who is almost 3 and weighs 27lbs refused to get into my car unless she could sit upside down like Sydnee. It was so cute. She went home and told her dad she needed to sit upside down now.

myliljunebugs

too cute! I'm watching my nephews and niece next week and have to drive with her. She is 3 so I'm going to move DD to DS's regent for those 2 trips and have her ride in Ella's seat. Her mom told me "I don't think she will go for that". What do you wanna bet she loves it? ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC