Question Is $30ish for 2 pairs gymbo jeans a good enough deal?

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
As in, is it a good enough deal to jump on it EVEN THOUGH we don't have the money right now and it would take juggling, or is it the kind of deal that comes along with enough regularity that I can wait a bit a get some when she actually needs more jeans?
Thanks!!!

ADS

ctbcleveland

Are you buying in store or on-line?

I can offer you a coupon for 20% off or $20 off a $75 dollar purchase.

If you are buying on-line, they've already taken 20% off their sale items, so I think you could stack this coupon code to get either deal on top of it. You'd have to pay shipping though.

The $20 off $75 is a better % off, but there is no minimum with the 20% off.

Both expire on Wednesday the 25th. If you prefer to buy in-store, I will mail it to you, but you'd have to wait until it arrives.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Has to be online, dd needs plus size. I have a 15% off code, and the jeans are makred down to $15 apiece, which is $30, plus the $6.50 shipping, which the 15% off code essentially covers, leaving the total at just over $30, shipped, for the 2 pairs.
Dd doesn't necesarily *need* jeans right now, we just bought school clothes, but I'm desperate to find her something that fits better (she isn't overweight, her height and weight fit into the standard size 5 on all the size charts, but yet the waists and hips are simply too thin for her, so I'm hoping a "plus" size might work for her???) and if this is a super-good deal, then I want to jump on it, but if it's a "eh, these happen every month or 2" type sale like TCP has, then I will wait until she actuall needs more jeans.

(plus, they're really cute, LOL!)

Heather98012

I don't think it's that great of a deal. Not bad, but not earth shattering. Having said that, I'm not a fan of Gymbo jeans 'cause I don't like the embroidery on most of them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC