For Sale Newborn Gowns/ Preemie Sleepers/Newborn Sleepers and More

MOM25BOYS

SALE PENDING FOR ALL

Really need these gone and out of the way since no more babies are coming here. :p

This lot consists of 11 Gowns.. most Gender Neutral, but a few blue in there too. All are Carters except 2. Very gently worn by DS5 when he was born. Asking $12 plus shipping for the lot
DSCN1930-1.jpg

Preemie Sleeper lot.... 2 are by Little Me...1 by Child of Mine... 1 by Miniwear. Great condition with no stains, but do show some fuzzing from wash wear on a few. Asking $4 plus shipping
DSCN1931-1.jpg

Newborn Sleeper lot...Different mixed brands in this lot.. some Carters, Child of Mine, Kohls brand, and Little Me. All are in great shape with a little wash wear and no stains or holes except for the blue Carters on the front row with dogs on it. There is a tiny stain on the material inside the top snap. Asking $10 plus shipping for the lot.
DSCN1932-1.jpg

Last lot consists of a bunch of onsies in great shape with no stains or holes. Sizes range from NB to 3/6 mths. Brands like Gerber/Carters/Child of Mine. Also in this lot is 3 pairs of knit pants by Child of Mine. 1 Yellow/1 Red in a size Small and 1 Yellow size Medium. Asking $8 plus shipping for the lot.
DSCN1933-1.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

MoreLatte

Wow, great lots! I have a strong urge to buy all of it, even though i'm not even pg. I wonder if my DH would flip out? lol

MOM25BOYS

Lol, have you got baby fever??? :whistle: It's hard parting with all of my baby stuff now, but I have no room for it so as my sister brings it back to me for sale it goes. :p

jessclear

I am interested in the sleepers and onsie sets. That's $18 plus shipping, right? I can pay you with PP and send as gift so that you can ship it directly to my sister. Would that work for you?

I am looking at some things in your other post as well, so I may be adding some things. I'll PM when I decide on everything.

MOM25BOYS

I am interested in the sleepers and onsie sets. That's $18 plus shipping, right? I can pay you with PP and send as gift so that you can ship it directly to my sister. Would that work for you?

I am looking at some things in your other post as well, so I may be adding some things. I'll PM when I decide on everything.

That will work Jess and just let me know if you want to add anything else. I will ship the cheapest way possible if you don't mind Parcel Post to save on shipping. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC