Double stroller that fits Chicco Keyfit

AmyKat

I have a Chicco Keyfit that I love.

I have a 1 month old DD & a 3 year old DD who still needs to ride in a stroller for longer outings. Most of our outings are shopping related. :)

I bought a baby trend sit n stand double. I tried it with the carseat in the store and thought it would work. When I got it home, I found the straps aren't long enough to secure the carseat on the stroller.

Are there any double strollers that are compatible with my keyfit?

Thanks!

Amy

ADS

elle7715

I believe the Kolcraft Contours double stroller fits, but isn't on the official list because it doesn't click in place. It still fits snugly though and you're supposed to use the strap over it anyway.

Zooper Tango!

Best double on the market....pricey but a dream in every way... why people buy the Peg Perego over this is beyond me.

Look on your local Craigslist...search "Zooper" and see if anyone's selling one if you don't want to buy new. The MSRP is around $500 but AlbeeBaby has them for $299 whch IMO is very good considering the Graco's are around $250.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db_7JAfLNWk"]YouTube- Zooper Tango Double Stroller[/ame]

They fit almost all car seats on one side and come with a UV ray cover, rain cover and winter boot...fold in a flat way like the "Aria" and this stroller actually works unlike the Peg... I love the Graco double just not the front seat...I love everything about it but a toddler can't sleep well in the front and if you put the car seat in the front they will usually bother the baby in my experience..all kids are different though.

I have worked as a nanny for 8 years and i've usd every double I can think of but the Zooper was by far my favorite. Fits lder kids well too and their feet don't drag on the floor like most others.

MySillyKids

Zooper Tango!

Best double on the market....pricey but a dream in every way... why people buy the Peg Perego over this is beyond me.

Really? I mean, i know that everyone has a different view of 'awesomeness', but The Zooper?

OP, i HIGHLY suggest a Baby Jogger City Mini Double. The seat backs lay flat for newborns. I had my DD out of her carseat, and in the stroller at a couple of days old. (i don't like to keep my kids in their carseat while pushing a stroller) I got a snuzzler to keep her nice and soft, and comfy.

baby jogger DOES make an infant seat adapter for the mini too.

AmyKat

I have the initial version of the single Kolcraft Contours. DD1 outgrew the seat by the time she was 2 1/2. I'll have to check out the doubles version and see if the seat will handle a taller child.

I have to have the option of using the infant seat. DD2 has reflux so she has to rest at an angle. If she's not in her carseat while we are out, I carry her vertically in a ring sling. She could not lay flat at this point.

I'll check into the Phil N Teds and the Zooper. I wish the Chicco double was coming out sooner! I need something before our massive family shopping trip over Thanksgiving weekend.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC