Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Swaddlebees and Thirsties M Covers

I have 2 Thirsties M diaper covers, 1 Pink 1 Purple. They are in EEEUC condition, I actually don't even think that I used them, but I don't remember $16 shipped OBO.

I also have 3 M Swaddlebees ABC Wraps with applix, 2 Purple with Yellow trim and 1 Pink and with Green trim. Again in EEEUC condition. $30 shipped OBO.

I had grand plans of using these over panties when Potty Training and it never happened, now were are trained and these are just sitting. If there is interest I can take pictures!

I am open to offers. Thanks!

Crystal, CPST Mama to Zoe 11/30/2006 , Ollie 1/3/2010 , Eli 9/24/2012 and Baby Isabel 7/23/2015

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Swaddlebees and Thirsties M Covers

Anyone?

Crystal, CPST Mama to Zoe 11/30/2006 , Ollie 1/3/2010 , Eli 9/24/2012 and Baby Isabel 7/23/2015