For Sale Boys Newborn-6/9mth winter..... Gap, Gymboree, Carters..Etc.

MOM25BOYS

ALL PENDING

Just got my newborn -9mth winter stuff back from sis and DNe didn't even get to wear it he grew so fast.:( I will try to post pics soon. Brands include Gap, Gymboree, Carters, Child of Mine, Little Me, and more. Most are still like new while some show little wash wear. Just wanted to see if there was any interest here. Going to post on CL also. :)

2 Newborn Carters 3 piece sets and 1 Carters 3mth set with on 2 pieces to it. The Blue Train in NB has a small stain on it, but nothing bad. Asking $6 plus shipping for this lot
DSCN1907-1.jpg

Carters 3mth Fleece Jacket and Fleece Set. The 1st Jacket was never worn, just washed and the Set shows some fuzzies from wear. Asking $6 plus shipping for this lot
DSCN1909-1.jpg

2 Size 3mth Overalls... 1st one by Geniune Kids and was never worn...SOLD 2nd one is an older Baby Gap, but still in good condition. No stains or holes. Asking $2 plus shipping for the last overall.
DSCN1910-1.jpg

Baby Gap Lot... All are size 3mth. Gap Gray Jogging set with 2 Navy Gap tops. SOLDNext is a Baby Gap Dress Shirt with snaps at the crotch and Baby Gap Khakis. Asking $8 plus shipping for the gray knit set with 2 shirts
DSCN1912-1.jpg

Size 0/3 mth outfits. 1st is Baby George Organics from Walmart and it is a 3 piece set. 2nd is a Carters set that says "My Grandma Loves Me" Asking $6 plus shipping for this lot
DSCN1913-1.jpg

Size 3/6mth Lot.... 1st is a Baby Gap 3 piece matching set. Comes with Terry Cloth Jacket, Short sleeved shirt with beach theme, and plaid pants that can be rolled up and snapped to make sand peddlers. Very cute set! 2nd is a Gymboree set with soft fleece pants and a Lion on the front, SOLD3rd is an older Carters set, but one of my Favorites. Eric Carle Hungry Caterpillar set in good condition. Shows wash wear. Last is a pair of Denim Arizona jeans that I don't think have been worn but a hand full of times. Asking $13 plus shipping for this lot
DSCN1914-1.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

jewlsvern

I would love to see pictures. Do you have a bunting suit (I think that is what it is called)? I am looking for size 6 month and up.

MOM25BOYS

I would love to see pictures. Do you have a bunting suit (I think that is what it is called)? I am looking for size 6 month and up.

Sorry, don't think I have a bunting anymore. :( It never really got cold enough in NC to need it so I think I sold it a while back. I will get you some pics up today of what I have in 6mths and up.;)

MOM25BOYS

I got some pics of what I have, but then the camera battery died, lol. Most of the 6/9 mth stuff was wore more than I thought it would be so and there wasn't alot of it. My sister still has all of my 6-12 mth Gymbo and Gap from DS5 so I don't have anything much after the 3-6mth size. :( Sorry ladies. :eek:

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
would you sell me the
Baby Gap Dress Shirt with snaps at the crotch and Baby Gap Khakis.
Eric Carle Hungry Caterpillar set in good condition.
2nd one is an older Baby Gap, but still in good condition

I know i am picking things from all the sets you have listed so if you dont want to split i understand :)

MOM25BOYS

would you sell me the
Baby Gap Dress Shirt with snaps at the crotch and Baby Gap Khakis.
Eric Carle Hungry Caterpillar set in good condition.
2nd one is an older Baby Gap, but still in good condition

I know i am picking things from all the sets you have listed so if you dont want to split i understand :)

Sure I don't mind. ;) I don't think it will sell as a lot anyways so how does $8 plus shipping sound for those 4 pieces? Shipping shouldn't be but about $5 for a USPS Priority Bag.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC