Tag Reading System $19.99, $5.99 books

Madeline410

ETA: Tag reader for $19.99 at Target! Good through 11/25
Sale Price $39.99
Target Coupon -$10.00
Leap Frog Coupon -$10.00
Total = $19.99
http://offers.e-centives.com/mcp/pd...x9pgJYZcCu4 ZlYlESgzQbSuOwgTHlB1KyPqGBOPqg==
http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=164235...3631.File.tmp/10 off Print Coupon For Tag.pdf

If you can't get to Target, use LFTAG29 through 11/13 to get the Tag reader for only $29 AND free shipping at leapfrog.com!
LeapFrog®

All books (and leapster games) are 20% off through 11/18 with the code LEAP20
LeapFrog®

Last edited:
ADS

ctbcleveland

Re: Tag Reading System $29 + Free Shipping, books 20% off

Note that the target coupons include a $10 off coupon on the tag system which can be stacked with the tag printables - so $20 off on a system.

aeormsby

The target price is probably good thru tomorrow, see older posts for the coupons - it will be $20 with the 2 coupons. And books are on sale for $9.99 at Toys R Us right now and there are $3 printable coupons (look for older posts).

Anyone know of any good sales or coupons for a Leapster 2?

Ann

Madeline410

For Leapster deals, you can see all the gift pack deals here, then use the code NOVEEC for an extra 15% off.

Madeline410

I edited my first post to include the coupons that make it $19.99 at Target. Can't change my title though...

Melodiya99

Just came back from target, and they were all out of the tag system, but they did have the tag jr marked down to 28.99 and they accepted both the $10 off coupons above for it, making only $8.99, plus I just got my free tag jr book that someone posted about, and that came with a $5 off tag jr coupon and they took that too. So it was only $3.99 for the system!

The regular tag is great and has more word-based activities and even my just turned 3yo can easily use it (I was getting one for my almost 1.5yo while it was such a good deal--that's why I wanted the jr version), but if you're going and on the fence about which one to get, the jr is quite a steal of a deal! If anyone is wondering though, the regular tag can play the jr books, but the jr can't play the regular tag books.

Connor's Mom

I went to one Target and they where out of the Tags and they had been marked back to full price $49.99
So I went to TRU to pick up some of the books that are on sale for $9.99 (so with $6.99 with the coupon) and also picked up a copy of their Christmas BIG BOOK sale catalog which had the sale price for the Tag System and the books in it.
I then went to a second Target and they had 1 Tag and it was priced $49.99. So I went to the customer service desk with the TRU BIG BOOK and they price matched the Tag System for $39.99 (so I got it for $19.99 after coupons) and a couple of the books (again $6.99 after coupon). They gave me no problems about the price match and where super nice.

I also did the buy 2 WII games get one free and used the $10/2 Target printable and got the Biggest Loser Fitness game, My Personel Fitness Coach and the Deca Sports 10 in one game all for $50. :thumbsup:

Also, if you use the re-usable shopping bags (from any store) Target will give you a $0.05 credit for every bag you bring in and use. :)

I just went tonight and got the Tag system for 19.99 and got the tag jr for 8.99! WOOT!!! (I am giving them to my mom to use for cheap presents for her step grandkids ;-) ). AWSEOME DEALS!!!

I picked up a few of the books at Toys R US the other day. I forgot target price matches!

Thanks for the info on the reusable bags. :thumbsup:

RylinnsMommy

I just went tonight and got the Tag system for 19.99 and got the tag jr for 8.99! WOOT!!! (I am giving them to my mom to use for cheap presents for her step grandkids ;-) ). AWSEOME DEALS!!!

I picked up a few of the books at Toys R US the other day. I forgot target price matches!

Thanks for the info on the reusable bags. :thumbsup:

How did you get the Tag Jr for 8.99? Can you use the 10 off target coupon on the Tag jr also?

brooklynsmommy

Keep in mind when buying books for the Tag system that the pen only holds 3 or 4 books. I can't remember exactly. I know that we have one book that isn't on the pen. The orance ones that they make for school systems hold all their books, but for some reason they only make the in home ones able to hold a few of them. We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE their flash cards that they have. They are so much better than the books and hold her attention for a lot longer.

Connor's Mom

Keep in mind when buying books for the Tag system that the pen only holds 3 or 4 books. I can't remember exactly. I know that we have one book that isn't on the pen. The orance ones that they make for school systems hold all their books, but for some reason they only make the in home ones able to hold a few of them. We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE their flash cards that they have. They are so much better than the books and hold her attention for a lot longer.

Is this with the new ones with more memory that they just put out?

dawnp15

So the Kohl's ad has all Leapfrog and V-tech toys 20% off in their ad. So the Tag is $34.99 at Kohl's. Can i then get Target to price match that and then use the 2 $10 off coupons. Making the Tag $14.99?? Is that right??

Madeline410

Yep! Just bring the Kohl's flier that says $34.99 and the two coupons to Target's customer service. I can't see the Target coupon online anymore, but it's in their toy catalog in the stores (at the end of some of the toy aisles)

MJB

I've been trying to find the best deal on Leapster 2 and games. If you have an Aldi's grocery store, I found the game system for $45 and the games were just under $19 (but very limited selection of games). Then I went to TRU today and they had the games on sale for $18.50 and more selection and the consoles were $49 (which is $10 off). Plus if you got coupons for leapfrog toys from Wendy's then it would have been another $5 off.

dawnp15

Awsome!! I found it on page three from the link you posted in the first post. I wanted this for DD for christmas, but didn't want to spend $40 on it. I think i can swallow $14.99 LOL!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC