The Myride is available at my TRU!!!

AllieCanada

Just got word that the Hamilton (Ontario) TRU has the myride with the Spiral cover in stock and as far as I know they should have a display model out and if it isn't yet it should be shortly :D

Anyone elses TRU/BRU's have them?

ETA: It is selling for $219.99

Last edited:
ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I'm really thrilled about this as I think it may just be our next seat (need one in the next couple months). I can only hope that they send some decent patterns to Canada (and they usually don't!). I definitely need a girly one. DD wants the Petal Radian so I'm thinking the Flair My Ride would suit her. She'd be devastated with Spiral or any other non-pinky flowered seat!

Shanora

Ok this is the seat that I've wanted to see, and for the price I think its the seat that I will get for DD.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Geez, wish it would've come a bit earlier. Ds would kill for cupholders on his seat... though if it would fit and then the complete air install in the middle, it is cheaper than buying a 2nd nautilus. :whistle:

Shanora - it's not in the Edmonton stores yet. If I have time to look upstairs tomorrow night I'll check to see if it's come in and just got missed... I'd expect it to come in next week though if another store has it already.

Wheee!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Trudy, do you have a post anywhere with your thoughts on the Complete Air? It's the other seat I will need to consider and your son is close to the same age/size as DD (DD is a half inch shorter and a couple pounds heavier if your stats info is up to date).

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Trudy, do you have a post anywhere with your thoughts on the Complete Air? It's the other seat I will need to consider and your son is close to the same age/size as DD (DD is a half inch shorter and a couple pounds heavier if your stats info is up to date).

Hmmm, I'm not sure if I do have a post anywhere or not. I'll check my post history and see if I come up with anything.

I've been very happy with it, that's for sure. It's not as easy an install as the True Fit, but it's easy to adjust the harness and I love the headwings. I have seen a vehicle it was incompatible in rf'ing yesterday - mitsubishi outlander I believe it was but that was really a vehicle issue... (a thread of it's own almost)

Anyways, Jonas has tons of room to grow in it. He likes it, I like it. It installs well in our car both directions and puzzles beautifully with the radian (which is gone back to storage now,) and I even managed to fit the Nautilus next to it on Sunday. :)

I imagine that we're going to get the same cover My Ride as the other store got in. No sign of the Mariposa Nautilus yet. I haven't looked in the computer about it though, and didn't have any time to look tonight for anything.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC