Evan wanted to be rfing again, so here it is!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I have no idea why but I was happy to oblige as he has 4# left to rf in the RNXT. :) I did tell him after I turned him that he wouldn't be able to see the DVD player but I told him we'd try to find a mirror so he could see it. I remembered that he can get himself in and out so it shouldn't be too hard for me in that area which is what I was worried about before. Anyone have any concerns over a non-tethered rfing seat being in front of his seat? Would the SS1 be better there? Our BV has no foam for the headrest right now.

p_00144.jpg

p_00145.jpg

p_00147.jpg

ADS

swtgi1982

Anyone have any concerns over a non-tethered rfing seat being in front of his seat? Would the SS1 be better there? Our BV has no foam for the headrest right now.

Looks just like my van! And no I am not worried. My DD is in the center position in the rear so mine is a little more offset then yours. This also left room for the headrest to stay on in front of the older of the two in the middle, who would be more at a risk of being hit by the seat in the rear bench. But all in all, none of my seats can be tethered, so I just do not worry about it. I will see if I can find a picture of my car in a little bit. I have been tempted to move the RF CA in the third row to the drivers side like yours, simple because it is so tall it make backing up hard to see out the rear.

Kat_Momof3

I would either loosely tether the Radian or leave it untethered so that both seats will be rebounding at the same time.

she's referring to the Safety 1st Avenue.

I don't think the ss1 or the Avenue have more risk than the other with this setup.

I'd leave it as it is...

I AM envying your 2nd row bench, though... I could have done so much more in terms of options of arranging my 3 when Ruthie was rf if I'd had a bench.

Ah, well... I do love my captain's chairs.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I think she was saying not tether the Radian or do it loosely so when the Avenue rebounds the Radian does too so Ilana isn't smacking into a Radian that's not moving. lol

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I hate that stupid foam, lol. This will be the 2nd time I've had to get a new one. I'm thinking I'm going to sell the BV anyways and get XTSLs for the girls at tax time. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC