Technitian schools/classes in Mid north coast Australia

Gibbo

Hi,

I live in Mid-north coast, New south wales, Australia, I'm 23 and I was wondering where the nearest class would be to become a licenced technician?

Also, what would I have to bring to such classes?

I've been looking around your site for a while and have already gained a significant advance on general Car seat knowledge so hopefully I could make a "spare time profession" out of this as I also have a passion for safety and I like to make things fun :)

Thank you for your time.

ADS

broken4u05

I want to add on this because that was my question too but i live in Maryland. Were can i go to take the class. I really want to take the class

broken4u05

Well there are classes near me but they are mon-thurs the days i work.. So i am not sure what i am going to do.. I was hoping there would be a class that was one day a week for a few weeks. I might just have to take off for a week it would be for a good reason

Gibbo

check the Safe Kids USA site for classes.

Hey thanks for the tip, unfortunately I could only find a list of classes in the USA, perhaps I missed something :/ (I do that alot, LOL).

Perhaps someone at the Roads and traffic authority can help me to find the closest class, I'll go and see them next week.

I want to add on this because that was my question too but i live in Maryland. Were can i go to take the class. I really want to take the class

Maryland, that's in the Sydney region if I'm not mistaken. Do you know of any other locations... I'm happy to travel just got to find the time :/

Thanks for the fast responce this is certainly a help.

skaterbabs

My post was for the member in Maryland - which I assumed (oops!) to be the state of Maryland on the East Coast of the US. lol Sorry about that. I honestly haven't got a clue about where to look for classes in Australia, but I'll ask the Aus. tech I know from the Delphi car seat forum.

Gibbo

Isn't this site the Australian Safe Kids site?

I did look at the site, however I found no info on classes. I will still go to the RTA (Roads and traffic Authority) and see if I can find out. When I can get a conculusion to this topic, I will post so that others may know as well.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC