Got my Radian XTSL in Ventura Today!! (Pics)

ZanesMom

I didn't plan on getting one so soon, but DS had a major growth spurt and there went the CowMoo Roundabout. I ordered the XTSL over the weekend and got it in today, couldn't believe how lucky I am to get one so quick :D

Anyways, I installed it in my 2006 Ford Taurus, with leather seats if that makes a difference, and got it at a 38 degree angle according to the iPhone with no movement at the belt path. Such an easy and beautiful install compared to the trouble I was having with the Roundabout. Sorry no pics of DS in it as he’s sleeping.

DSC00346.jpg

Close Up
DSC00347.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

I think I'm going to be happy with this seat, I just can't wait to get DS in it. However, DS was excited about his new car seat too and was rocking it in my glider chair (well it was just the box as I had already taken it out and had put it up during supper):love:

ADS

amyd

I LOVE that pattern, but what's the fabric like? It doesn't look very cushy...I need cushy:love:

J-max

CPST Instructor
I have one too and really like it, and I normally only like plush covers. The black and grey on the side are a very soft velour. The print pattern is harsher, but not too bad - more like a woven wrap, if you have ever felt that. Think similar to a Britax couture fabric but more brushed softer.

NannyMom

Congrats on the new seat, thanks for the pics. I'm a little bummed. This is the cover I was going to get, but I wanted the plush. Now I have to rethink.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC