Flying with Radian and Blvd and 3 kids?

U

Unregistered

We are thinking of flying to visit family instead of driving 12-16 hours. I would bring a backless for my 8 yr old in our luggage, a Radian65 for my 5 yr old, and a Blvd for my 2 yr old.

Any advice please?

Thank you!
Katherine
ds 8 Parkway and backless
dd 5 Radian65
dd 2 Blvd

ADS

J-max

CPST Instructor
If you have access to a go go kids or luggage carrier you can strap the BLVD to, it is fairly do able. We have traveld with 2 BLVDs this way several times. (but I am so looking forward to using the radian and RSTVs this winter :D)

AtTheSouthDam

Wear the Radian like a back pack. It still gets very HEAVY (DH and I switched at the security check point) but it is a lot easier. The Radian is a dream on the airplane. DD2's only complaint was she had no where to put her feet since she was so used to RF. Shee loved the tray table. and it was at the perfect hieght for her.

Are you taking a stroller? I bungeed my MA to my stroller the first time I flew (mostly because DD2 was asleep in it at the time, she was only 18 months that trip) and pushed it through the airport. No, I didn't feel it secure enough that way and I had one hand holding it the whole time but it worked. Flip the buckle over or get an extender so you can undo it at your destination. I wish I had known that one ahead of time ;)

kiloyd

So it won't be that big of a pain in the butt to haul a Radian on my back and a Blvd on a luggage cart and 3 kids?

How would you take a backless booster? In a suitcase?

Anyway I like at it, a long trip with 3 kids will be stressful, at least flying will be more fun for them.

Katherine
ds 8 Parkway and backless
dd 5 Radian65
dd2 Blvd

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC