post pics of our kids in True fits!

santasgirl

dec055.jpg

Evan is 3.5 Rose is 18mt
dec052.jpg

apt024.jpg

ADS

abbi_n_nadia

Very cute! Love the matching seats! Are your kids both forward facing? Just wondering cause it looks like the harness straps are below your dd's shoulders and for forward facing they should be at or above her shoulders. You probably know this already but just thought I'd throw that out there. :)

Here's my dd RFing in her TF (and theres another pic in my siggy)
5449_1102310879048_1265006074_30263.jpg

abbi_n_nadia

Yeah I saw that after posting on this one....and in the other thread the straps look like they are above her shoulders so just ignore me! :eek:

jess71903

Ambassador
Gage, currently 2 years old, RF in a Misty Morning:
CIMG0557.jpg

CIMG0410.jpg

Right after neuro surgery in June. I installed more reclined so he'd be more comfy, and it looks like he was.
CIMG0362.jpg

hboo22

Here is Jaylee (3.5) in her Monet TF in my car
RF:
190745.jpg

FF:
162610.jpg

Jaylee and Jett(2) RF in back row:
170403.jpg

The other TF is in DH's truck usually, I need to get pics of her in it :)

babygirlsmom1005

Madeline (3 1/2 in her brothers TFP 33 lbs, 39 inches tall at the time - this summer)

TFP6-2.jpg

Marshall (6 months old, 17 lbs 13 oz and 25 3/4 inches tall)

MarshallTFP1.jpg

MarshallTFP.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC