lets post pics of our sleepers!

santasgirl

i thought it would be cute to post pics of our little ones asleep in here seats

This is rose shes 18 mt FF True Fit Moms choice, i have permission to post
dec041.jpg

dec048.jpg

ADS

JennG

Too cute! My youngest ds will only sleep in the car while it is still moving so it is hard to grab shots while I am driving. :)

Last edited:

AllieCanada

Here's some of DD1 and DD2. I don't have any of DS sleeping in a car seat on my computer

001a-3.jpg

DD1
TurkeyPoint173.jpg

0016.jpg

DD2
026-4.jpg

a comparison of DD1 and DD2
Lily5Months225.jpg
015-5.jpg

abbi_n_nadia

Aww! So cute!!

I don't have any recent ones of Nadia except this one and its not very good since you can't see her! Its installed with latch on the side now....
HPIM63993-2-1.jpg

Here's one from when she was about 14 months old. :love:
019.jpg

cmm7

C asleep in the GN
sry.jpg

Z asleep in the GN (Summer 2009)
dftyuhj.jpg

Z asleep in the MA (Summer 2008)
0825081620a.jpg

I am in the process of looking for one of S sleeping, but she rarely sleeps in the car so not sure if I even have one.

skipspin

These are from May in the rented Mazda5. DS2 looks a lot different and DS1 is usually RFing still, but rides FF every once in a while.

Last edited:

armywife12

Caleb in his Frontier
PA090203.jpg

One of the last times rear facing in the Marathon
P6140153.jpg

Can't find any of him sleeping in the MyRide

AtTheSouthDam

Not the best pic since it is from my phone (it's the on that shows when it is going to sleep :D). I don't have one of DD1 since she never sleeps in the car but here is DD2.
phone051.jpg

lovinwaves

5 1/2 year old, FF in Complete Air...

JulyAugust2009156.jpg

Here she is RF'ing in the Complete Air (yes, the strap is twisted, and the chestclip is low ;) )

Halloween2009042.jpg

Blast from the past. This was when I found this forum. :D

CarseatphotosJune2007002-1.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC