Cloth diapers, leotards and a Tiffany Parkway.

mommy2env

I keep telling myself I'll post it "today" and never actually get to it. So I'm doing it right now, even though I don't have access to the pictures. :eek:

I have 5 (I think) old style FB, in really used condition that I just want out of my house. I don't want to throw them out without offering them first. But, if they don't get claimed they are headed for the dumpster. Two of them are white, they are missing the elastic (because I was supposed to fix them) and one of them has a small hole. Then, I have a yellow, blue, and bugs that are also in very used condition. I replaced the elastic on two of them, and you can tell it was a so so job. lol

I thought maybe someone could used them as a patern, or rags, I dunno.

I also have two Medium Gdiapers, I can't find one of the plastic liners though. I have an orange and a cream colored one. I want $10 plus shipping for both.

I also have about 8 new, never washed prefolds. I will be honest, and say I have no idea what they are. They were a gift, and they don't seem to look very good quality. Not something I would use alone, KWIM? Maybe as doublers, or burp cloths. These, I want $5 plus shipping.

I also have 4 unbleached prefolds. Again, I don't know the brand or materials they are made of. lol 2 of them are new, never washed, and the other two are gently used. I want $5 plus shipping for those too.

I have a NWT biketard (?) that is pink with black. I also have a NWOT leoptard in black. Both are size 6X. $10 for both plus shipping.

I have also decided that I want to finally sell my Tiffany Parkway. It is in very good condition and I believe it has a DOM of mid 07. I would like $90 plus shipping.

ADS

mommy2env

Okay, here are some of the pictures.

IMG_5649.jpg

IMG_5666.jpg

IMG_5644.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

mommy2env

Here are two leotards and three biketards. All of them are size 6-6X one of them is new with tags and the rest are very gently used. I would like $15 plus shipping.

IMG_5926.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC