my brother won't toss a crashed booster!

ginny4

:thumbsdown::(
he had an accident while transporting his DD to school. other than some soreness they are OK. while it might be minor enough to forgo the replacement, i told him to toss it. he thinks i;m crazy. i tried explaining why but he could see he must have been rolling his eyes at me thru the phone. he then oh so quickly had to get off the phone with me....

we are leaving to visit him & i had asked him if he had extra boosters for my DD. however now after this there is NO WAY i will be borrowing from my brother. this was NOT his first accident with his DD in tow (the one prior was more serious) so she might have already been using a crashed seat:(

i tried.....

ADS

Raegansmom4

Is there any way you could get a new booster for your niece? I'd then give a bit of attitude when you give her the new seat and confiscate the crashed one. I'm a snot though...

ginny4

great minds think alike. i was either thinking of buying my neice a new one or even just leaving her the one i'm bringing for my own DD. the one we have is basically gender neutral so she might want a girly one. we are not great financially but i might not be able to deal with her not in a good seat. i'll toss the idea out to my DH to see what he says....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC