Snugride 35, Metrolite in 'Racer' at BRU now

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3698863&fromWidget=BRU:Category:New+Arrivals
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3709770&fromWidget=BRU:Category:New+Arrivals
You buy them separately or make a travel system out of them. I didn't see the seat out of the box, but the colors of the stroller are really nice, though I think quite similar to the Luna Chicco Cortina (the playard has a LOT more red on it) http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3687546
The only weird thing about this travel system is that if you 'snap' the seat into the stroller, it's WAY too upright for a newborn. You kind of have to just shove it down into the seat if you want it reclined enough, then it's not snapped. I'm sure Graco doesn't approve, but I think it's very sturdy, and you shouldn't be popping wheelies and hitting curbs with your newborn, anyway ;)
Bombay is on clearance for 124, strollers are gone already at our store.

:)

ADS

zactayaus

If I was buying an infant seat now that would definetely be in the running. I love the colors.:love: I wonder if graco will be selling the cover seperately and how much it would be.:whistle:

NannyMom

Does that mean the stroller or seat is different from the previous ones? Or has the metrolite/SS1 combo always been too upright for a newborn?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The Metrolite with SR32 in 'Utopia' that we've had for some time is how I figured it out. I read a scathing 'it's too upright!' review on the BRU site and then went to play with it and figured it out :).

Splash

So when the SR 55 comes out, can I still use the SS1 base? Just to 30 pounds instead of 70?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
LOL, Splash. Yeah, feel free, AFAIK.

I ended up actually selling the cute Pippin/Pippen (they spell it both ways? why?) green elephant sr22 and literider to a young couple last night after they realized they'd have to buy a convertible anyway, no need to fork out huge bucks for the SR99.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC