Chicco Keyfit 30 in Atmosphere?

libranbutterfly

I loved this cover. Does anyone still have it (stores?) Does anyone on here have it? Can you post IRL pics? If anyone has experience with this cover I would love to hear it :)

ADS

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Our BRU has one left on clearance...it's a softer micro-cotton like fabric vs. rough nylon.

libranbutterfly

LOL I was wondering if anyone was going to wonder that.

No. Just random, pointless planning. Not allowed :crying: until 2011.

libranbutterfly

I like the idea of it being a soft cotton instead of nylon. Just curious since I haven't seen anyone with that cover, and it is my personal favorite.

mominabigtruck

I have the whole travel system in atmosphere:D Frankly, I'm totally not in love with it and only got it because I got a great deal, although I will say its a much softer cover then my friend's who has the cubes pattern. It looks way more denimy then it does online, almost like a faded light blue jean and the tan is kind of a brushed suede. I would love to unload it, I was looking at sr35s last night at bru bu all they had was the yucky ones that are like duffel bag material.

elle7715

I have it, you can order it directly from Chicco. I like it, especially now that we're not using the infant insert. I don't really like the brown on that. If you want to order me a Bella cover from them I'll send you mine. ;)
Here's a pic, but you can't see much of the carseat.
8-27-09285.jpg

libranbutterfly

I love it even more in your pics! Is it really soft? I for some reason am really liking the blue/brown combo right now. I will not be needing a seat for a while (can't even TTC yet), I was just curious about the cover.

libranbutterfly

I think I would like the denim look. I defintely love the colors, and I like that it sounds softer than the other covers. I just wish I had a need for one right now :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC