Regent vs Nautilus pic?

Laurette

I am most curious about the width. I am trying to see if a Regent would fit in a spot I have a Nautilus in and allow room for other instalations. Maybe someone knows the width measurements for both of these seats; that would work too.

Thanks!

ADS

myliljunebugs

I'm not sure of exact width, but the Nautilus definitely took up less space side to side than the Regent does. But sometimes the Regent will puzzle well where the Nauti hardly puzzles with anything.

MomToEliEm

When I last measured my regent, I got 20" wide. It is pretty much the same measurement at both the base and top. It is a wide seat, but we really like it.

Jennifer mom to my 7

What vehicle and seating position? Maybe someone knows:)

But here, nautilus and regent in the same position of an 05 8 passenger sienna, passenger side 3rd row. This works because that seat is the 40 part of the bench.

IMG_8718_2.jpg

IMG_8434_4.jpg

nautilus is latched.

2006_1117Image0037.jpg

2006_1117Image0039.jpg

Lizbackseat.jpg

Hmm, I thought I had a pic of just the regent back there, but it might be on the old laptop. Hope it helps a little anyway.

edited to add: I just went out and measured my regent. I get more like 20.5 inches at the widest, and it is narrower on the bottom and the back where it rests on the vehicle seat. Iirc, the nautilus is 19.5 at the widest, which is at the armrests.

Laurette

Interesting. I was thinking they were close. So 1 inch... humm. I am wanting to get DD a Radian and DS a Regent. And I'm hoping there will be room for another passenger. I have a mountaineer with the 40/60 split so it may work.

myliljunebugs

I had a Regent with a RF'ing MA in my Mits. Montero Sport (approx the same size, maybe even a little smaller) side by side and could barely squeeze an average sized adult on one side. The radian is more narrow so as long as you are RF'ing it I'm fairly certain it would work. FF'ing I'm not really sure at that point.

DSC00008.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC