best deal on Radian XTSL right now?

mbbowman

Yeah I missed out on the Target Britax mistake too. I ordered my seat well before they realized their mistake, but they still canceled my order anyway. Several people did get their seats.

I ended up ordering a pack of 'sposies for $9.99 to get a $10 off coupon...so it's like getting a free pack of spare diapers (for when Aidan gets a bad diaper rash and can't wear cloth) and saving a penny :D. My husband is trying to find a better deal before I click the "buy" button. If he finds anything better I'll let you know.

$195.48 for a Radian 65 SL isn't too terribly bad a price, though. I'm comfortable with it. Anything less is just gravy ;).

ADS

MayBTheresHope

Yup...no extra 10% off for me, so i'm only ordering 1 seat instead of 2 and keeping my other order for the 2nd seat in place with babycatalog...i can wait until december for the 2nd one to save $30 more on it.

I ordered the eclipse xtsl and a box of huggies for $254.98 from diapers.com. Not bad, i guess...and i can always send it back for free if it doesn't fit well in my car. In that case, i will buy the my ride 65 for my car. The other xtsl will go in dh's dual cab silverado, so i'm not worried about it fitting...i ordered that one in nitro! : )

mbbowman

I ordered the 65 SL last night...best deal I could find was at diapers.com. Good luck to everyone else!

I'm selling my Marathon for $120 (with two covers) so that will off set the cost a bit.

snack

I just posted this in Chat but thought it might be helpful to others.

I just ordered from Diapers.com and was allowed to stack the 10% new customer discount with the 15% off car seats discount. I order a jumbo pack of Huggies for DD2 (because DD1 is PL. WOO HOO!) and the XTSL Petal for a total of $257. I live in NY so that includes sales tax. I'm happy with that price.

Oh, but they're out of Petal in NJ. My seat will be shipping from the "midwest" and so won't be here for 4-7 business days. I don't need the seat in a hurry. No worries there.

StillThankful

I just posted this in Chat but thought it might be helpful to others.

I just ordered from Diapers.com and was allowed to stack the 10% new customer discount with the 15% off car seats discount. I order a jumbo pack of Huggies for DD2 (because DD1 is PL. WOO HOO!) and the XTSL Petal for a total of $257. I live in NY so that includes sales tax. I'm happy with that price.

Oh, but they're out of Petal in NJ. My seat will be shipping from the "midwest" and so won't be here for 4-7 business days. I don't need the seat in a hurry. No worries there.

You were lucky--usually, they don't stack the 10% new customer discount with the 15% discount. They usually do just the $10 off new customer discount.

snack

You were lucky--usually, they don't stack the 10% new customer discount with the 15% discount. They usually do just the $10 off new customer discount.

I know! I called expecting to be offered $10 off. I just asked if I could combine them and she said, "Yes, of course." No haggling at all. Maybe they're being more lenient?:shrug-shoulders:

StillThankful

I think you got lucky - they wouldn't do it for me, but I used bing cash back, so I'm getting 10% back....

Wow! I think you for the best deal out of all of us b/c you got the 15% off + $10 off + 10% back. Now, that's a bargain:) HOw in the world does bing.com cash back work?

poohbear

Wow! I think you for the best deal out of all of us b/c you got the 15% off + $10 off + 10% back. Now, that's a bargain:) HOw in the world does bing.com cash back work?

Super easy: go to http://www.bing.com/shopping - if you have a hotmail account, you can use that, otherwise, you have to create an account using an email address. You can click on cashback stores and it will tell you what percent back you can get (i.e. diapers.com is 10% back for most things but diapers). Then you click on the link and it links you to diapers.com and you make your purchase on the diapers.com website. You will get an email from bing saying that you received cashback and it's available in 60 days. When the $ is available, you can get your $ through paypal, direct deposit, or a check.

Evreward.com is a great site to find out which rebate site has the lowest rebate as well as any current deals.
HTH! :)

aisraeltax

i think its really unfair that they are giving the deal to some and not others. if its worth it to anyone, i would call the company back and ask for the additional 10%, simply b/c they are doing it for more than one person...depending on who you speak with. I admit i was ecstatic for getting it for $225

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I agree that it's unfair that they're giving to some and not others, but that doesn't mean that everyone is entitled to it. If they're not supposed to be giving it to anyone, drawing attention to it may mean that no one gets it any more (which is, apparently, as it should be).

jenidot

Just wanted to let everyone know, I was able to get diapers.com to match the myregistry.com price of 269.99 and then use the 15% off code from their site. I forwarded the link via email to the price match email, and they gave me a $30 credit on my account. Hope this might help someone??

tweetykl

I called diapers.com and they told me that they would do whichever was less. The 15% or myregistry.com price. Meaning I would only get the 15%.

aisraeltax

I agree that it's unfair that they're giving to some and not others, but that doesn't mean that everyone is entitled to it. If they're not supposed to be giving it to anyone, drawing attention to it may mean that no one gets it any more (which is, apparently, as it should be).

im not talking entitlement here..just fairness. im actually very pleased w/ diapers.com in this transaction (as opposed to waiting from another company) but from a business POV, i dont think its fair to allow some orders to combine discounts and not allow others, depending on who you get.

if it were MY business and some ppl got the discount with teh first time customer discount also, i would give both to whomever asked about it. its a way to ensure repeat business for those who buy their other products (i dont, so giving it to me did nothing for them..i am prob. not in the market for another car seat for at least a few more years and they dont sell anything else i buy).

tweetykl

Just wanted to let everyone know, I was able to get diapers.com to match the myregistry.com price of 269.99 and then use the 15% off code from their site. I forwarded the link via email to the price match email, and they gave me a $30 credit on my account. Hope this might help someone??

How did you do this exactly?

Sunshine kids has the Radian priced as $269.99 right now on their website.

tweetykl

I know! I called expecting to be offered $10 off. I just asked if I could combine them and she said, "Yes, of course." No haggling at all. Maybe they're being more lenient?:shrug-shoulders:

Do you use a referall code or just by registering?

I would love to get a referall code from someone if that is neede since they now have flora.

ALL4BALANCE

I just bought a radian xtsl and was a new customer and got $10 off in addition to the 15% off (I had to buy diapers to get it but it got me a free packet of diapers). I have a referral code now but it also says the friend has to buy diapers to get the $10 off. So if you are a new customer just make sure you have diapers in your cart and use the code BCEXPECTING.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC