Baby Trend Zanzibar Travel System

Jacques

Hello all...I don't seem to see any posts on this one, so I figured I'd ask here. :) My wife and I are looking into the Baby Trend Zanzibar Travel System...
pTRU1-2996491dt.jpg

Partly because of the recent CR report and related articles, we were leaning towards this one since our baby's room will have a jungle-type theme. Has anyone had any experience with Baby Trend's products, and especially this one in particular? Thanks in advance.

ADS
J

jlp2535

What do the CR Reports say about it? I haven't seen anything on it at all and I am leaning towards it also. The other one we were looking at was a gracco with EPS which is supposed to be a 5 star in safety seat, but I like this stroller beings our son is going to be in Jungle also. Just incase you are interested I don't know if you have decorated or not yet but you can go to http://www.berlinwallpaper.com/Murals/ this site and find really neat murals pretty inexpensive. i have done my other 2 kids rooms with the full size Dolpin Paradise and a Baseball and they are neat.

B

Breezy8830

Hey... I don't know if you are still looking for this information.... But check our babysrus website.. their are reviews from buyer on there.

I have this product on my baby registry.. so I'll tell you how I like it when I get it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC