In Search Of GoGo Kidz Travelmate

ADS

munchkin

Are you wanting one for your BLVD? I have one (still deciding if I really want to sell), but it only works with Britax convertibles. Where are you located?

Mummy2Summer

Are you wanting one for your BLVD? I have one (still deciding if I really want to sell), but it only works with Britax convertibles. Where are you located?

yes I am looking for one that will work on the Blvd... I thought they worked with other carseats too though?

My zip code is 94597

Mummy2Summer

If the go go doesn't work out for you, I have a Traveling Toddler that you could borrow. It works great with my Marathon.

I'm in 95124, so not very far from you.

thank you so much for the offer!!

I am travelling alone with my daughter and not taking any carry on with the exception of a diaper bag, I dont even have a suitcase that is small enough to use :eek:(

munchkin

yes I am looking for one that will work on the Blvd... I thought they worked with other carseats too though?

My zip code is 94597

It works with a ton of seats.

PDF LIST

The normal ones do work with a bunch of seats. But the model I have supposedly only works with Britax convertibles, because it only has a bar that goes through the holes in the back of the seat. I will take pictures tonight to show you what I mean.

If I decide to sell (which I will let you know tonight) I was thinking $40 plus shipping/fees. I don't know if that is a good price, they seem to be selling on eBay for a little over $50 plus the shipping.

Mummy2Summer

The normal ones do work with a bunch of seats. But the model I have supposedly only works with Britax convertibles, because it only has a bar that goes through the holes in the back of the seat. I will take pictures tonight to show you what I mean.

If I decide to sell (which I will let you know tonight) I was thinking $40 plus shipping/fees. I don't know if that is a good price, they seem to be selling on eBay for a little over $50 plus the shipping.

I think for the time being I will try and find one that is compatiable with other seats as well, I only have a Britax at the moment but don't know for sure if thats all I will ever use it with.

Thanks though

munchkin

I think for the time being I will try and find one that is compatiable with other seats as well, I only have a Britax at the moment but don't know for sure if thats all I will ever use it with.

Thanks though

Totally understand wanting it to fit all seats, I thought it did when I bought it.

Here is the link to the manual in case anyone else was wondering why it only fits Britax convertibles.

TXAggieTech

Incase you ever need to use it with a different brand they sell an adaptor band for your model. Not a 100% sure how it works from the pics though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC