Got my lilac MA in one day!

appleorchard

Can't believe how fast this shipped! Cheapest price I found anywhere and the DOM is Sept 2009! I'm really thrilled!
The color is definitely lilac(light purple) and its a soft corduroy narrow wale. Love it!

Can't attach pictures--it says the file is too big! Suggestions?

ADS

appleorchard

Tried to upload from photobucket--site says the photos are too big to upload. Well, for anyone wondering, the fabric is definitely corduroy!

monstah

Tried to upload from photobucket--site says the photos are too big to upload. Well, for anyone wondering, the fabric is definitely corduroy!

What site?

You should be able to upload anything to Photobucket. Then copy the image link or direct link listed under the photo you uploaded and paste the link here.

I can't wait to see those pics!!

appleorchard

They're in photobucket; when I try to link them here, I get an "invalid file" message now. I must be doing something wrong--how do you link them here?

appleorchard

003.jpg

001.jpg

If at first you don't succeed...

ChristyH

Oh I love it!! I wish they had had that back when my 7yr old was in a Marathon, her favorite color is purple. She would have flipped.

canadiangie

I do believe it's the same lilac colour and fabric of the Shannon BV cover which, IMO, is delish. :p

Congrats OP, that's a cute cute cute seat! :love:

mish

That is pretty! I need Adam to not see that seat. Purple is his favorite color. He would be begging for a purple seat and DH would be saying, "not on your life."

appleorchard

There's a very similar looking one in strawberry--I wonder if it's also corduroy? Funny thing is, I couldn't find this fabric on the Britax official website, so I guess it's discontinued? I don't know if it ever even showed up in stores--I never saw it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC