Old Navy Halloween costumes $2 each on 10/30 and 10/31!

ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Ooo, very tempting! Of course, I've got Halloween costumes for up to age 4, and our dress up boxes are overflowing, but it's hard to resist such a good deal.

crunchierthanthou

stuff n save starts friday, too. If I read my flyer correctly, the first 50 cardholders per store get 50% off their purchase. fifty! I don't think there's anyway I can get there though.

the costumes are awfully tempting, especially since I'm just getting going on dd's.

mom2juliarose

Sounds like an awesome deal, but as of Monday, our 2 local Old Navys were completely out of costumes (I wasn't looking for them specifically--was looking for a skirt for me--but asked about costumes for DD and they were out).

Holly

I'm going to stop in there tomorrow when I have the car anyway and see if they have anything I'll want to come back for. Then I'll know if I should take the car on Friday or not.

If they have stuff I'll want, I'll get them for this halloween too. My girls were going to wear really nice velvety dresses that Singlemomto2girls gave us and be princesses, but if I can get an actual Halloween costume it would be better, not as worried about them getting dirty, and I can take back their crown/neclace sets that were $5 each. I'm hoping I can find something I'll want. I really want the girls to wear the nicer dresses to my Brother's wedding next week.

Holly

I went to Old Navy today, they have a lot of costumes left. I'm going to go on Friday at opening and get one of each if I can! I'm so excited! This will take care or this year, next year, and probably the year after that, if I get the right sizes! I love the quality of their costumes too, the nice, thick warms ones not the crappy thin stuff Walmart has.
They had:
Monkeys
Lions
Tigers
Rabbits
Chickens
butterflies
bees
pirates
and I think there was one or 2 more that I'm not remembering.

courtfrog2

What sizes does old navy have for costumes? Just for little kids? Or do they have some for 8 and 10 year olds?

Also, do you need a coupon?

Holly

I don't remember, I was only in there for 2 minutes. I just wanted to see if they had anything worth taking dh to work so I can have the car to go get them. I noticed they had my kids sizes in all the ones I wanted, and I think they had bigger ones too. I didn't look at all the tags but I saw some that looked bigger than the ones I wanted for my kids.

Holly

Oh, and no coupon needed. It's their costumes and all their halloween stuff for $2 each only those 2 days. I'm going about 15 minutes before they open in hopes that I can get what I want!

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
stuff n save starts friday, too. If I read my flyer correctly, the first 50 cardholders per store get 50% off their purchase. fifty! I don't think there's anyway I can get there though.

the costumes are awfully tempting, especially since I'm just getting going on dd's.

what is stuff n save?? sounds like something i'd like to know more about :D

crunchierthanthou

stuff n save is for old navy cardholders. :sorry!: they used to send you a bag and you got 20% off everything you could fit in the bag. hint: take the hangers off. ;) now they send you a certificate and you get a reusable shopping bag to stuff. Depending on the cashier, you don't always have to stuff.

I was just throwing it out there to say that Friday morning is going to be crazy between the $2 costumes and extra savings on the stuff n save.

:-( on the cardholders only. I refuse to get a credit card. Oh well I just bought a bunch of clothes from there last week with a 20% off deal.

Do you think there is a limit on the costumes like the jeans deal?

If there is I brought the kids last year and they used cash. They didn't say a word. It was limit 2 per costumer on the jeans.

The boy and girl I watch came in an Old Navy Lion and Chicken costume today they are so plush and cute.

MoreLatte

What sizes does old navy have for costumes? Just for little kids? Or do they have some for 8 and 10 year olds?

Also, do you need a coupon?

I think the costumes only go up to 4T/5T, thats what size I bought for both of my youngest DDs this year. I ordered on line and they were listed in the baby section. I didn't see any in larger sizes:(

melniemi

Too bad my nearest Old Navy is almost 3 hours away:( I would buy a bunch too. They are warm enough for my kids to not have to try to fit tons of layers underneath for trick or treating.

Last edited:

Holly

I don't think there will be a limit, after Saturday they will want it all gone.
I'll be sad if there is, I'm planning to buy a lot!

LM4M

CPST Instructor
I would check with ON before going out in the crowd tomorrow. I just got off the phone with ours and they said they only have 6-12 mos. costumes left and she said "I would refer you to another store, but every store we've called for other people are sold out, too!".

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC