I hate my boulevard...

arly1983

But it was $250 so I am making myself use it when I really want to pull my RA50 out of the closet and use it. :(

ADS

TXDani

Senior Community Member
How much did you pay for the RA50? Really you are only "wasting" the difference of price between the two. Since the value of the RA50 is currently sitting in the closet. Just pull it out if thats what you want to use!:D:thumbsup:

arly1983

If you really hate it, I would just sell it. :whistle:

I'd sell it too if I hated it. No point keeping a seat you hate. :shrug-shoulders:

I would but I used the box to ship something else and now I can't find a box big enough to ship it. :mad:

I guess I could try craigslist but I don't think there is a market for it in this area unless I mark it WAAAAAY down.

Why do you hate it? I hate mine too but I just can't figure out why. :confused:

Me, either, I just dread it. :whistle:

How much did you pay for the RA50? Really you are only "wasting" the difference of price between the two. Since the value of the RA50 is currently sitting in the closet. Just pull it out if thats what you want to use!:D:thumbsup:

Yep, just switched them out a little while ago. Yay!

I guess because The RA50 was only a a little more than half of what I paid for the BV.

Last edited:

oxeye

I hate mine too. It's not selling on craigslist and is way too expensive to ship to try to sell on swap.

Spam

Apparently everyone hates them now.. I can't sell mine on swap or locally. I don't hate it, just don't love it, plus A is pushing the 33lb weight limit fully dressed in a cloth dipe.. No returning uh?

LP Mom

Why do you all hate it? I really liked mine, except for air travel. Both of my sons used it. So much easier to use and install than my new Radian. :mad:

Jennifer mom to my 7

Just thought I would pipe up and I love my boulevard. I know sometimes people don't like the way the headwings fit. I think the newer ones may fit better. The negative for me with the roundabout 50 is that it doesn't have built in lockoffs, but if you don't need them... then use that instead.

arly1983

Just thought I would pipe up and I love my boulevard. I know sometimes people don't like the way the headwings fit. I think the newer ones may fit better. The negative for me with the roundabout 50 is that it doesn't have built in lockoffs, but if you don't need them... then use that instead.

Oh, I agree, new style headwings are much better (which mine are)

I actually couldn't tell you why I don't like it. I just knew I would since I have such love for it since I am a RA50/MA lover. :confused:

cpsaddict

I really like my Diplomat, but I will admit that the wings bug me. DD likes them, but I find it hard to see the straps to get her in. It may just be my car, but it seems like I have to put her around the wings to get her in. I love, love, love the RA, RA50 and the MA, so not loving the Diplomat caught me by surprise.

mykidsmylife

I love my Blvds.. Hate the legroom though. Apparently Seth likes his as well. He wants to switch back from the Radian and he hated the TF even more. LOL.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC