My husband is bribing me with car seats again.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
So, if I get through something that's important to him but very difficult for me with grace-- I get another car seat that I don't need but want. :whistle:

This is not counting the two XTSLs-- I'm getting one before our trip, and one after, to keep my girls RF.

It also should not include the Parkway Slide Guard that I anticipate for next year, when my eldest outgrows the XTSL.

And it should not include the True Fit Premiere that I plan for the next kidlet. :whistle:

This is a seat I want, not a seat I need.

I'm thinking Coccoro, though I'm open to other suggestions. Just because I want one; no it doesn't fit any of my kids. What color do you think? I like green but as far as Coccoro colors, I like the red, blue, and Chestnut better, I think.

Or, another RSTV, which would be practical and make my 3 year old happy, but not be as fun for me (unless I could get my hands on a redesigned model somehow... Maybe I should e-mail them!)

Or, hit me with your best suggestion. No Britax or Recaro. No TF. I have enough Radians. Nothing from Evenflo (I'm just not a fan.) I am not a big infant seat person so I pretty much have my fill with my almost-step-sister's Keyfit, I don't think I need my own (though I like the Shuttle and actually the OnBoard too!) Nice colors a plus. Sweet deals a bigger plus (for the endorphin rush; we can afford pretty much whatever seat I want.) And yes, I did just do this. Last time I did I got the SafeGuard GO. I am quite pleased with it. :D What can I say; my husband knows how to motivate me!

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I know!
heehee
Grandma knows!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
You are so not fun.
You know you only want me to get it so you can come play with it.
I know!
heehee
Grandma knows!

You suck, Judi. :p Besides, I can't, they aren't currently for sale!

Really, what color Coccoro do you like best?

Or maybe I should get another RSTV (which I want but don't need) and be done with it.

Or, an Oobr?

2BunniesMommy

For a Coccoro, I LOVE the blue! I think that is what I would go for for a want seat, cause I sure don't need one!

cookie123

KQ are you pregnant? I would just take the money, then wait. Say you can't make up your mind and take your time deciding. I guess I'd at least want something I could use. And it sounds like you're already getting all of that, so, what to do....

BW1426

An oobr for booster training.

Trust me, there will be something else that your husband will need to bribe you for closer to the time next kiddo will be born and then you can get your coccoro and it will be usable to you :D

BTW. I love, love, love that your DH bribes you with carseats. I think I may leave this thread open and on the kitchen counter :whistle:

U

Unregistered1

Psst. I'm not an enabler or anything, but I have a blue coccoro that I LOVE. And the inserts for mixing and matching aren't too much extra from combi... :whistle:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
One of the new Montereys? IDK.

You should send me 2 RNXTs instead ;) LOL

But I'll be USING the XTSLs. :p Duh! This is for me to get something I want but don't need. ;) And I like the Monterey, but don't love it...

Get the blue Coccoro then trade me for my Chestnut cover.

:p
Oh, you would love that, wouldn't you? :p

Oobr. I hate all the coccoro colors. The fabric actually, it bugs me.

What is it with you and car seat fabric? I like the CCO fabric.

An oobr for booster training.

Trust me, there will be something else that your husband will need to bribe you for closer to the time next kiddo will be born and then you can get your coccoro and it will be usable to you :D

BTW. I love, love, love that your DH bribes you with carseats. I think I may leave this thread open and on the kitchen counter :whistle:

LOL! He only does it for, you know, really difficult stuff. Which seems to come up at least 2-3 times a year...

I plan on a PWSG for boostering, and my daugther isn't quite ready to booster train yet (like, she, uh, won't even sit properly when I sit her in one IN THE STORE for five seconds! :rolleyes: ) but I do think she will be next year. So eventually it would get some use. Hmmm.

Psst. I'm not an enabler or anything, but I have a blue coccoro that I LOVE. And the inserts for mixing and matching aren't too much extra from combi... :whistle:
Is it even prettier IRL than online? Do you have IRL pics I can drool over some? :whistle: (Enabling totally welcome in this thread. ;) )

KQ are you pregnant? I would just take the money, then wait. Say you can't make up your mind and take your time deciding. I guess I'd at least want something I could use. And it sounds like you're already getting all of that, so, what to do....

I'm not pregnant (yet. Been "trying" since Jan. and not preventing before that.) Hopefully by next year we'll have another little one though! And yeah, I get anything I need without bribery. ;) So, this is something fun for me. I am a bit hesitant about a seat that none of my kids fit (yet) for just that reason-- I would like to use it. (We go in others' cars a lot so there are always reasons to use spare seats!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC