crocheted hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

mommyto4

Sounds good, let me pm you my order. :)

Just wanted to let you know, I have one set done and I'm working on the second set. I think I will need to pick up more yarn to finish it. I thought I had enough, but it looks like I might not. These should be finished and in the mail by Tuesday though.

HEVY

Wow! I love those hats, too bad Rachel can't wear hats :( Well maybe a sleep hat, has room to put all her hair.
But you do a great job on them.

mommyto4

Wow, you work fast! Thanks for the update. :)

No problem. I did end up running out of yarn. I'll go to town tomorrow and pick some more up. I should finish tomorrow night or Tuesday at the latest. Then, they will be in the mail headed your way.

I might be able to order one for my teeny boy if I can get some PP money first. He is 3mo but just 9lbs now. None of the 0-6mo size hats fit him that I have tried for winter. I will post back as soon as I know if I can order one for him.

mommyto4

Yeap thats good.thank you

Ladies if you havent ordered yet,I highly recommend it.She is great and the hats are perfect.:thumbsup:

I just put your other three hats in the mail. You should have them in a few days. thanks for the order.

firemomof3

Just wanted to say that my girls LOVE their hats!

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

kate4478

I would like another one. Can I have an all brown one for a 3 year old boy? I would lke it made just like the black and grey one you made me.

BTW awesome job the the black and grey. I love it. :love:

mommyto4

I would like another one. Can I have an all brown one for a 3 year old boy? I would lke it made just like the black and grey one you made me.

BTW awesome job the the black and grey. I love it. :love:

Okay. So, you want solid brown with no stripe in another color, just all brown? Just want to make sure. There are several orders before this one, so it will be a couple of weeks. Thanks. Let me know for sure on the colors. I'm glad you like the black and gray one.

kate4478

Okay. So, you want solid brown with no stripe in another color, just all brown? Just want to make sure. There are several orders before this one, so it will be a couple of weeks. Thanks. Let me know for sure on the colors. I'm glad you like the black and gray one.

Yes, solid brown but with the ribbing on the bottom. I don't mind waiting since you did an awesome job! :)

hsjwmom

Melissa, the girls love their hats and scarves! My 9yo especially loves her blue set...she thanked me at least 5 or 6 times, lol. Now, we're just waiting for it to actually get cold enough for the girls to wear them!

ETA: I may have to think about getting them each a lightweight mesh one for when it's not cold out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC