crocheted hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

kate4478

I would like one! I like the maroon and white boy one with the ribbing on it. Can you do one in black with gray stripe? This would be for my 2 year old DS. Not too sure how the sizing works.

agurlsride

Do you/would you make them in adult sizes? My friend just saw your pics and wants one for herself! Please let me know and I'll tell her. She likes the pink crocheted one with the flower.

mommyto4

I would like one! I like the maroon and white boy one with the ribbing on it. Can you do one in black with gray stripe? This would be for my 2 year old DS. Not too sure how the sizing works.

Okay. I'll put you on my list. Give me a week or two. Thanks.

mommyto4

Do you/would you make them in adult sizes? My friend just saw your pics and wants one for herself! Please let me know and I'll tell her. She likes the pink crocheted one with the flower.

Yes, I can do adults. Also, the mesh ones can be made with the scalloped edge, as pictured, or with a straight edge.

mommyto4

I need 2 solids.One girl age 8 color bright red and blk.
One boy age 3 color crimson and white.

The colors are not have too,but if they have the choice that's what they like.lol. Let me know how much to send you. this is wonderful.:)

lauralou, Your hats are finished and will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for the order.

mommyto4

I've been thinking of having someone knit or crochet Jayne hats for my girls-- don't suppose you're interested? :whistle:

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on this. I have made one and my granddaughter loves it, but I'm not real happy with it. So, I'm working on some revisions to the pattern. I'll let you know if I get it figured out.

mommyto4

How much for a baby blanket? I am in no big rush as I am not due until Jan.

I picked up some green and brown yarn. I'll make something small and send you a sample so you can let me know if the colors are okay. I'll just need a mailing address to send you the sample. PM the address to me. Oh, and does $50.00 sound okay for the blanket? I've never actually sold one, so I have no idea how much to sell them for. Please don't hesitate to let me know if that is too much. I promise it won't hurt my feelings.

mommyto4

I picked up the yarn for this one. It will be $10.00. I will have it done within a week, but I do have a few orders in front of it. Thanks. PM me your mailing address and I will PM you my paypal addy.

mommyto4

It is finished. PM me your mailing address.

mcomommy

I would love some, three actually but let me ask my dd in the morning which she likes and color and I will get back to you :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC