crocheted hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyto4

Just checking. I crochet and I'm trying to come up with some cash for Christmas and bills. So, would anyone be interested in winter hats? If there is interest, I can try to post pictures so you can see the styles I make. Prices would depend on the style and the type of yarn used. I definitely am not a professional, but they are good quality and cute. Let me know. Thanks.

ADS

crunchierthanthou

I'd like to see pictures. I'm interested in something for dd. She's 10 months, but the 12-24 month hats I bought on clearance last winter are too small. :eek:

kimk2230

I would also likle to see some pictures. My 7 year dd loves them. She likes the american girl julie and she wears them.

mommyto4

Okay, I will try to get some pics up soon.

kimk2230, I make hats that look alot like the one that Julie (the doll) wears. My girls love those hats.

desiree_leigh

Here's a hat made for me by mommyto4 (and the matching blankie!)

pics097.jpg

I love it and Kiwi gets compliments on it all the time!

katiesmommy

Adding the pics for her.

First are the mesh caps, they can be made with bows (as seen above on kiwi), flowers, shamrocks, or just plain.

4039247818_bf21108732.jpg

4038514303_944369f47c.jpg

4039257770_cb9de783c5.jpg

This is more of a solid cap with the flower

4039256744_02ef70d779.jpg

Solid rolled edge caps

4039250220_170d5d0616.jpg

4039275848_f2f2906c7e.jpg

This one is angel hair, it's super super soft, but it has to be hand washed or it looks weird

4039253436_de9a4345f5.jpg

These ones have ribbing on the bottom edge

4038503247_7b38cf24f2.jpg

4038512111_26acd6c408.jpg

4039269576_9a25460b28.jpg

And long "santa-like" caps, davis says these are sleep hats

4039268418_97e7751bfc.jpg

4038522741_70fc432e36.jpg

Any of them can be made in any array of colors or yarns, just ask.

Here's what we were thinking for prices, please say if you think it's too high.

$7ppd for mesh caps
$10ppd for mesh caps with an add on
$10ppd for the solid caps, solid with ribbing
$12ppd for the solid caps with flowers
$12ppd for the "sleep" hats

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

katiesmommy

Yeah, she's made them for my sisters american girl dolls before.

She also said to add that she does scarves and blankets too, they just take longer.

lauralou

I need 2 solids.One girl age 8 color bright red and blk.
One boy age 3 color crimson and white.

The colors are not have too,but if they have the choice that's what they like.lol. Let me know how much to send you. this is wonderful.:)

mommyto4

I need 2 solids.One girl age 8 color bright red and blk.
One boy age 3 color crimson and white.

The colors are not have too,but if they have the choice that's what they like.lol. Let me know how much to send you. this is wonderful.:)

That should be no problem. I will get to work on them ASAP. I will need you to pm me your address or an address where you want them sent. It will be $20.00. You can paypal it to me, or I will take cash or a money order. PM me and let me know which method of payment you want to do and I will pm the info you need.

Would you like these to be like the red and white one that my DS is wearing in pic #10 above?

Last edited:

mommyto4

She also said to add that she does scarves and blankets too, they just take longer.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I can do scarves and blankets. Scarves don't take to long, but blankets take 3-4 week for a baby one, and longer for toddler size or larger.

Joyofbirth

Oh my goodness, I love that purple hat with the flower, but I also love the first hat with the big flower. You do excellent work. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC