Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: crocheted hats

Re: crocheted hats

Quote Originally Posted by mommyto4 View Post
    I should be able to do that. I'll have to see if I can find the right colors of yarn. Is it navy and a lighter blue?
    It is but I would love it all one color like the lighter blue, its a lovely royal blue color and do you do booties? Becouse I would love them to match this is his going home outfit I think
    Clarissa -Mommy to Caden June 29 04 64# in moterey, Clara Oct 19 2007 32#ff in recaro prosport, Chloe Jan 14 2009 36# ff in radian Ceagan Feb 23 2010! 29# in a TFP

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member mommyto4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2mykids View Post
    My DD1 would like a hat. She has an aqua fleece jacket that I would like it to match. I'll find a picture but DD2 just woke up. I'll be back.
    Let me know.
    Melinda-mom to 4 rugrats

Quote Originally Posted by cadensmommy View Post
    It is but I would love it all one color like the lighter blue, its a lovely royal blue color and do you do booties? Becouse I would love them to match this is his going home outfit I think
    I've never tried booties, but I'll see if I can find a pattern. When is baby due?

Never mind, I just saw it. So you have about 9 weeks left. I'll see what I can find as far as a pattern for booties. Is he expected to be a small, big, or average sized baby?
    Last edited by mommyto4; 01-10-2010 at 03:27 AM. Reason: to add info
    Melinda-mom to 4 rugrats

Avarage sized but I really only have 6-8 weeks left as soon as my blood pressure gets funny they will take him after 36 weeks the latest I will go is 39 I'm a c-section so if you don't think you have time its ok
    Clarissa -Mommy to Caden June 29 04 64# in moterey, Clara Oct 19 2007 32#ff in recaro prosport, Chloe Jan 14 2009 36# ff in radian Ceagan Feb 23 2010! 29# in a TFP

If you don't have yarn to match that, pink would be great too. (Like Firemoms hat.)
    Last edited by monstah; 01-11-2010 at 07:19 AM.

I should be able to find some yarn to match that. I will be going into town tomorrow evening and I will see what I can find.

Cadensmommy, I'll look and see if I can find the blue for yours too.

Judi, Toby's sweater is done. I'll get it in the mail withing a couple of days.

Thanks ladies.
    Last edited by mommyto4; 01-11-2010 at 12:20 AM. Reason: To add info
    Melinda-mom to 4 rugrats

Senior Community Member

I think I want a hat

Okay Hevy, What color and type would you like? I'm going to be going to town tomorrow to pick up more yarn.
    Melinda-mom to 4 rugrats

Senior Community Member

I would like the sleep hat in a pink and purple stripe. Here's the pink I was thinking, and maybe you could choose a purple type color top match
    http://www.malabrigoyarn.com/yarn/im...cking-pink.jpg

That will work. I have alot of a pink that is almost that exact color. I'll have to look for some purple though since I'm currently out of purple. Who will this be for, what size do you need?
    Melinda-mom to 4 rugrats

Senior Community Member

It's for Rachel. How do I determine size? Her head is like 20 inches.

Okay. How old is Rachel? I usually determine hat size by age, but I can go with 20 inches. Thanks. I'll let you know when it is done. It will be $12. I'll PM my paypal info to you after the hat is done.
    Melinda-mom to 4 rugrats

cadensmommy. I think I found yarn to match. It would be $12 for the hat and, if I can figure out booties, how does $12 sound for the booties to. So $24 for the set.
    Melinda-mom to 4 rugrats

Senior Community Member

Thanks. She is 6 1/2.

In my PM I didn't mention the hat will be for DD1 who just turned 2.

i think i will just do the hat i cant afford 24 right now

Please contact mommyto4 by PM. Swap is generally not to be used to faciliate transactions for a personal home business, unless it is a one-time type of item. This is, in part, out of fairness to our sponsors, such as CarseatPoncho who runs a business of this type. You may also advertise a personal unincorporated home business in this thread http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=110005, even without becoming a sponsor. Thank you!
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us