Someone please help me make up my mind!?!?!?

brooke.jax.gia

I know, this is only the millionth post I have posted on this same subject, but I'm just SO confused.

DD is 6 months old. She is currently riding in a KF22, and still fits well. I'm not in an extreme rush in that sense, however I have the finances available to me right now to purchase.

This carseat will be installed in an 08 Pontiac G6. DS is riding in a GN in the car already.

I'm going back and forth between the RN XT in Malibu (excellent price @ Amazon.com) or a Britax seat. DS used a RA when he was an infant, and we loved it. I still have it, and use it as a spare. The install on the Britax was always very simple, and I'm pretty comfortable with it. I am in love with the Malibu RN, but am scared of not getting a good install, and I can't find any techs in my area. I am also leaning towards a Britax or RN b/c of the RFing tether and headwings. I don't like any of the patterns in the TFP.

So, I'm checking out Albee baby, and I see an 08 BLVD that has a great price, but it says the headwings are more narrow than the newer models. Is this a problem? Should I stay away from an 08 BLVD for this reason. The 09 BLVD in the same pattern was a smidge more $$$, but I could swing it still.

I would love for yall to chime in and help me get a seat picked out for once and all... :whistle:

ADS

babyherder

Anywhere you can order a radian from that has a good return policy? That way you could try it in your car(s) and with your kid to see how it fits.

cookie123

Did you check the successful Radian install thread? I like the Radian alot. It would be really great if you can get a good install easily.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I'd avoid that Boulevard with the narrow headwings, they really cause some bad head flop in napping kiddos :twocents:

brooke.jax.gia

yes, i have checked the install thread and there aren't any written on a rf outboard, which is what i will be using. How is the return shipping at diapers.com? And thanks for the heads up about the 08 blvd, i will scratch it off the list.

brooke.jax.gia

So I went to place my order at diapers.com today and they are no longer offering the first time customre 10% off deal. :thumbsdown: So... I'm do just a little bit more shopping but I think I've settled on the RNXT. Does anyone know who has a good return shipping policy?

emandbri

You can buy return shipping insurance at hipmonkey and elite car seats or you can buy it from target or wal-mart and return it to the store.

I would get the radian because the extra leg room makes it easier to keep kids rear-facing longer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC