Got my Alma MR

NannyMom

It was sitting at my front door when I brought Sofi home from school :D

Pics from in the house. Pics in my van will come later, and maybe tomorrow I can get pics in my SIL's accord (since that may be where the MR rides the most).

I had one of the first Spiral MRs. It had the cover that would not stay on the sides. This cover has more fabric on the sides and I can tell it will stay on.The metal piece on teh adjuster is still sharp, but we'll see how it goes. It has a 8/2009 DOM.

View attachment 5505

She has plenty of room above her head. I think she might have more when it's installed in the car.
View attachment 5506

And plenty of width to cross her legs.
View attachment 5507

Last edited:
ADS

NannyMom

Me too :) I think pics make it look like a brighter purple than it is. But, I still love it :love:

ETA: There was a tread recently about a MR replacement cover with 2 sets of slots in the infant padding. Mine only has 1 :( So they must have changed that after Aug.

Mom2FiveGirls

I love it!!! We (well I...DH would have preferred the grey and blue one or black one...lol) went back and forth between that one and the flair one from Target. We ended up getting the one from Target just because I'm impatient and didn't want to wait for the one from walmart to be shipped (there were none in stock at any stores within 100 miles of here according to their websites). Now I'm wishing I wasn't so dang impatient...lol. Your DD is a cutie! :)

NannyMom

I love it!!! We (well I...DH would have preferred the grey and blue one or black one...lol) went back and forth between that one and the flair one from Target. We ended up getting the one from Target just because I'm impatient and didn't want to wait for the one from walmart to be shipped (there were none in stock at any stores within 100 miles of here according to their websites). Now I'm wishing I wasn't so dang impatient...lol. Your DD is a cutie! :)

Thanks :) I just liked the purple and pink more than the Flair with gray. I don't have a walmart anywhere that carries it, but for $.97 shipping I could wait a few days :)

jujumum

Adorable!!:)

It looks like the center is the same soft suede cloth as the Flair.

Is the purple part knit, like the pink of the Rachel GN or is it plush like the grey of the Flair & Bartlett?

NannyMom

Adorable!!:)

It looks like the center is the same soft suede cloth as the Flair.

Is the purple part knit, like the pink of the Rachel GN or is it plush like the grey of the Flair & Bartlett?

The inside is soft and suede. THe outter is.... knit.

NannyMom

View attachment 5511

My 3 across.
View attachment 5512

Sofi in BabyS' Titan. This is more upright than Sofi's was in the center. Sofi's was naturally almost 45*. Outboard, more upright, she has almost 3 inches above her head. :whistle: Anyone remember my thread where she had like 1.5-2 inches?! But, keeping her in the Titan is not a good enough reason to move her outboard when I could just buy a taller seat ;) (and the Titan can't go more upright in the center).
View attachment 5513

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC