Look at all the seats in my car :)

hboo22

We went to the pumpkin patch on Sat. with my girls (4 and 3) and my sister and her boys (almost 4 and 2). I have an 06 Chrysler Pacifica with 6 seats and the 3rd row is hard to get into with seats in the 2nd row. So we put Jaylee (3.5, 33lbs) and Jett (2, not quite 30lbs) in the 3rd row RFing in my Truefits. They loved it :love: they laughed and giggled all the way home, and it was MUCH easier to get them in and out through the back hatch. Laila and Harley sat in the 2nd row in their Nautilus(es?). I really didn't think I could fit the TFs in the 3rd row, but it worked (had to use a rolled towel cause of the super sloped seats, and scoot the 2nd row up, but we had enough room) Too bad I can't convince my sister to RF Jett, he's in a Nautilus in her car :(
170345.jpg

170403.jpg

ADS

jujumum

They look great! How fun!:)

Hey, did you decide what to do about a Regent? Here is a pic compared to the GN so you can see the size difference.

picture.php

My dd has much more side to side room in the Regent compared to the GN - I actually like the GN fit better.

J-max

CPST Instructor
Looks great!

I have changed me seats around and have my DNe and DD#4 rearfacing in the 3rd row of my 'burb and DNi and DD#3 FF in the middle row. It is much easier to load and unload them from the rear doors.

hboo22

They look great! How fun!:)

Hey, did you decide what to do about a Regent? Here is a pic compared to the GN so you can see the size difference.

picture.php

My dd has much more side to side room in the Regent compared to the GN - I actually like the GN fit better.

Well, I think I'm gonna skip it. It could be hard (and potentially expensive) to find a Madison cover (and she said the Sahara cover was yucky), and she really doesn't NEED one. But they still made them in the Madison cover and I could get if for around $150 I would already have ordered it :) I LOVE the Madison Regent and the Monet TF together.
And holy cow, that's a big seat!! I've never seen one IRL...

jujumum

It is giant and really, really heavy. I like the head wings in the GN and Frontier compared to the design of the Regent. And, the Regent takes up so much front to back space with the recline bar.

J-max

CPST Instructor
And holy cow, that's a big seat!! I've never seen one IRL...

:D I remember the first time I saw one IRL, I was shocked! I had BLVDs and those were the biggest seats I had seen until that point. We call it the Lay-z-boy, but dd#2 (my particular about everything child) loves hers and has no desire to give it up

AmandaR

Wow. Four seats in a smaller SUV. There IS hope. This post is great.

I have a question...how reclined are the TFs in the back seat?
Can you reach the kids in the backseat without climbing in through the liftgate?
Is there enough room behind the backseat for a stroller?
Could TFs (newborn and toddler recline) fit in the second row?

They all look so safe and great job for RFing the little boy!

hboo22

Wow. Four seats in a smaller SUV. There IS hope. This post is great.

I have a question...how reclined are the TFs in the back seat?
Can you reach the kids in the backseat without climbing in through the liftgate?
Is there enough room behind the backseat for a stroller?
Could TFs (newborn and toddler recline) fit in the second row?

They all look so safe and great job for RFing the little boy!

Glad I could help :) I have been dying to RF Jett because Chelsi thinks he's too big, and wouldn't even think of a convertible when she got her new seats. But at least I talked her into good HWH seats for them both (Nautilus). Here are the answers for your questions:

I'm not really sure of the recline of the TFs in the back, you can't really see them from the side. I would say they are just barely reclined enough (35 degrees). They did not touch the middle seats that were scooted all the way up, but were close.

I am 6' tall and yes, I can reach the kids but had to stretch a little. You might have to get up on the back bumper a bit...

There is enough room for a small stroller, but not a big one. If I take my double stroller I have to fold the back row.

And I know a toddler reclined TF can fit in the 2nd row, Jaylee was just turned FFing (and as mentioned, I'm tall too and she was behind me). I have never tried it without the headrest with an infant recline, but I think it would fit just fine too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC