Price Check Hekp me price some items for a consignment sale

ctbcleveland

Planning to sell the following items. Any idea what I should charge?

Snuggle Nest

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Delight-Supreme-Snuggle-Incline/dp/B001U0PVQM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1255978736&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Baby Delight Supreme Snuggle Nest with Incline Wedge - Green Dots: Baby[/ame]

First Years Night and Day Bottle Warmer

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Bottle-Warmer-System/dp/B000056HMB"]Amazon.com: The First Years Night&Day Bottle Warmer System: Baby[/ame]

Shopping Cart Cover

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Babe-Ease-Original-Clean-Shopper/dp/B000BUQNT6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1255979291&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Babe Ease Original Clean Shopper - Blue Zoo: Baby[/ame]

ADS

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I saw a blue snuggle nest at the JBF sale here for $20...don't remember if I saw it when I went for clean-up or not, so it may have sold at either $20/10.

bottle warmer...meh I think you'd be lucky to get $10 for it

cart cover...there were a gazillion and three of those, and there were still some left at clean-up...the ones that were left were either plain/boring(no attached toys)/yucky looking/expensive(over $10)

There is my .02 on it from a recent JBF sale in Kansas City... :)

ctbcleveland

Wow - the JBF sales look amazing!

All of ours here are on a much smaller scale. I am mostly consigning to have access to the preview day.

Laurette

I price at 50% on most of my consignment things. If something is in demand I might price a few dollars more but people go to those things for deals so the better the price the better chance it will sell. I took in 164 items and 96 of them sold! I was so happy!

cpsaddict

We just had our Pass It On Sale this past weekend. 475 consigners and 60,000+ items! Anyway, I had a Snuggle Nest that sold for $10, but I had another one with the nightlight and 5 sheets that went for $37 on eBay. I would price the bottle warmer at $5-8. The cart cover, probably between $8-10. Does your sale have a 50% off day? If so, then price them at the lowest you could possibly want for them.

ctbcleveland

Yes, our sale has a 50% day and one that is like $5.00 a bag - I don't know if you get anything for your items that day. It supports a local scholarship fund, so if that ends up happening, I won't feel cheated.

mum2two

I saw a blue snuggle nest at the JBF sale here for $20...don't remember if I saw it when I went for clean-up or not, so it may have sold at either $20/10.

bottle warmer...meh I think you'd be lucky to get $10 for it

cart cover...there were a gazillion and three of those, and there were still some left at clean-up...the ones that were left were either plain/boring(no attached toys)/yucky looking/expensive(over $10)

There is my .02 on it from a recent JBF sale in Kansas City... :)

Exactly the prices I thought of...I'm a 5 year vet of a big sale in IL (not in a big city)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC