would you buy a Jane Booster if you could find one??

mamabear

I know they are D/C being sold here in the US right?

We always liked the Jane after I borrowed one a year ago for a filed trip. I was sad when I found out they were no longer available once we were ready to buy.

I just noticed the other day a friend has one (pistachio) in their car.He tells me they just got it recently(Hmmmmmm:))......found it online from a retailer about 40 miles from here.

Do you think it would be an old DOM??

Should I get one??

Would you??

ADS

mamabear

Thanks Judi:)
Would you say it compares (height wise) to the TB?? It looked sort of similar in your pics....

The Frontier in booster mode is our current fav:thumbsup:, but I took DD2 out of the FF MA in our Hondas and put her in the Frontier (harnessed)So DD1 lost her fav booster.

DD1 has been in the TB for a week now. but I can see she doesn't have much growing room left..........(maybe one more click up??)

If the Jane is similar, maybe it's not for us afterall.....

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I feel it is close. I bought it, well, because I am an addict. It is currently in my car, even though I do not have any kids to put in it. Crazy, huh?

bethng

So can this booster be bought overseas and shipped to the US? I am not up on the legalities of such things.

bethng

I feel it is close. I bought it, well, because I am an addict. It is currently in my car, even though I do not have any kids to put in it. Crazy, huh?

Does the addict want to part with some of her addiction? I would love a Jane booster :whistle:

scatterbunny

H has WAY more room in the Jane Indy Plus than in a Turbo (she's already out of a Turbo, has been for awhile now, and isn't on the top setting of the IP yet). She's a big kid (56 inches tall now), and says the IP is very comfortable. We love the adjustable wings. I have no clue if the regular Indy is the same height as the IP, though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC