Help for sister

A.B.

my niece is 5 and 43ish inches tall, 45ish lbs.. sister took her out of her marathon cause her ears were over the back of the seat.. she put her in a no back cosco booster.. she now is listening to me that she should probably be in something different cause it doesnt look safe.. what does she buy? She doesnt have a lot of $ to put into a seat either.. i want to tell her the safest most affordable canadian option :love: Thank you!

ADS

bubbaray

She should, at a minimum, be in a high back booster. I have the Monterey and LOVE it. The Parkway is a highly recommended seat too. There is also the Oobr, but it is kinda pricey.

If she wants to use a harnessed seat that converts to a booster later, she could go with either the Nautilus or the Frontier.

A.B.

thank you! Happy to report she has her back in her marathon!! :love: I got her to put her back in it and her ears are like 4 inches from the top of the shell!!! She is fine in it.. my sister apparently thought she just looked "too big in it" Thanks for the input i am glad my niece is so much safer now! now if i could just get her to turn the 2 yr old 24 lbs back to RF i would feel much better!:rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC