Sold! NEW Mei-Tai for Sale!

lovinwaves

Ok you guys, so most of you know I just got a new Mei-Tai, well my SIL in China is having one made for me so I am selling this one. I am the only one who has used it, which has been maybe 3-4 times around the house. It is in perfect like new condition, of course. It is a very neutral color perfect for boy or girl. I can carry my 2.5 year old in it extremely easy. We have a Smoke-Free, Pet-Free, and very clean home. This Mei-Tai is made by Magic Sling. www.magicsling.com , and retails for $50 new plus shipping.

Here are some photos. http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2096950502

It is reversible and have wide straps for extra comfort. This was my first baby sling and it is super comfortable and AWESOME!!! The fabric is super soft yet very durable feeling. It has an "X" stiching in it for extra support.
Please let me know if you have any more questions or need more photos. I will wash it in Dreft before I send it to you. We also have soft water.

I am asking $36 plus mailing costs, which is what I paid for it. The mailing costs shouldn't be but $2-$4 depending on where you live.

Thanks, Melissa :)

ADS

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Is that you in the pics of the back carry?? If so...my you're young, or you really look young anyway.

I'm interested, but I don't know if I need one....yet.

Susan

lovinwaves

LOL, no that's my 18 year old sister. She is a wearing a jersey because thats the day the KC Chiefs played their first and last Playoff game :(

I am in the pictures with a pink shirt on.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I was gonna have to get the name of the cream you were using if that was you in the jersey....I wish I looked that young still!!!

Susan

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Oh, I would love it, but I just don't know if I need it yet. We've been put off on trying (by my doctor, so I'm very disappointed) now until August. I have been trying to decide between a Mei Tai and a Moby wrap (like the Hug-a-bub, shown here: http://www.hugabub.com/flex/tying_the_hugabub/89/1) for my next baby, but now it seems like its so far away! I love the colors of this one, though! I'm such a shop-a-holic! No, I really don't need it yet, but I really do love the colors!

lovinwaves

Oh, I would love it, but I just don't know if I need it yet. We've been put off on trying (by my doctor, so I'm very disappointed) now until August. I have been trying to decide between a Mei Tai and a Moby wrap (like the Hug-a-bub, shown here: http://www.hugabub.com/flex/tying_the_hugabub/89/1) for my next baby, but now it seems like its so far away! I love the colors of this one, though! I'm such a shop-a-holic! No, I really don't need it yet, but I really do love the colors!

You could easily carry your 2 year old in it. I carry my 2.5 year old in it very easily. That way you could use until the new baby comes! I just love how soft the fabric is on this one, and that it is reversible.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
That's what I was thinking! And I also have an 11 month old daycare baby that I could use it for. I have carried him (only once) in my older style Baby Bjorn and it was terrible on my back. I know this would be better, so I'm thinking about it.... DH would have a fit, though! ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC