Bumbleride Indie twin or BJCED

romanoma

I do love my BJCED! Parent console is amazing, my kids are very comfy, even my tall 3 yo.

But I wanted you to know that mountain buggy has their urban jungle double back on joggingstroller.com with an infant carrycot for only $399!!!! Can't beat that deal, if only I needed another double all terrain stroller...

Too many good choices to pick from! I think you really can't go wrong.

ADS

Happytobeme

Thanks for that, but I am actually waiting on my BJ to arrive. My (fabulos) friend has ordered it and now I am just waiting for it to be delivered.
I am having trouble not staring at the front gate all day hoping it gets here soon!!!

lovinwaves

Which Baby Jogger did you get? Which Color?

Oh, and you can stop staring at the gate...it's Sunday :p

Did you not get a tracking #? That will tell you the exact day it will be delivered.

We will be waiting on pictures :)

Happytobeme

I decided on the BJCED in tan and black from BRU. :D:D:D
It's been a long time since I have been this excited about anything!!! I don't have a tracking number and I don't want to be rude and ask for it :eek: even though I would love to see its daily progress getting to my house!!
When it gets here I will take pics although it may take a bit for me to remember how to post them, but it will happen I promise!!
Now I just have to sit patiently and wait....................

Happytobeme

I can't wait to take pics and post them. :D:D:D:D
I know how hard it was to find RL pictures of them so maybe I can satisfy others curiosity as well!!!
Yesterday I told my friend that I have been looking at photos of it in the BRU ad everyday for a very long time now. She probably thinks I am slightly twisted, but I have serious stroller fever.
Do you think I will look a bit odd if I go walking with just DS in in until baby arrives?? :whistle::whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC