• Keyfit

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Snugride

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Other- please suggest another

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TiaxMarie

I've installed both. Like the looks of both. Just can't decide which one for the next baby. What is your personal perference?

ADS

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
I like the Snugride 32/35 better. I don't have a rational reason other than that I owned a Safeseat1, and I've only played with a Keyfit in stores. I think the seatbelt install with a SS1/Snugride 32/35 is extremely easy.

Mae

I really do like both. I guess the only thing that bothers me with the Keyfit is the way the harness holds in the kiddo, it's almost like he doesn't seem as snug in the KF as he would the SR. I also don't like that the buckle part that the harness gets threaded through is smaller than the width of the actual harness, it slightly bunches/folds over. It just bothers me. :rolleyes:

DSCI0078.jpg

Spam

A came home in a SS1, and I liked it fine. Easy to install and use. Next baby however is coming home in KF30 in Miro :love: Also Easy to install and use (I've practiced with niece). I just like the KF better, seems more cushy and doesn't look as huge on newbies. The SS will last longer, but A was out of it by 7 months anyway, and I don't think he would have made it to 1 yr.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC