I covet a recaro.

TheQueenMother

BAD I have a new TF that I have never used. I did get it installed correctly RFing but have not bucked a kid in the seat. I have 2 MAs sitting in a bedroom. But I NEED a signo or a como, I am not picky. I don't know where I would put the seat. I don't know who I would put in the seat. What I need is spare covers for the EFTA and the TF jic something happens and I need to change their clothes but something tells me I need a recaro.
Anyone else have seat envy?
Amanda

ADS

Mommy0608

So are you looking for us to talk you out of it? You know we're quite the enabling crowd. :p

I want a Frontier. No idea why, but I do. I haven't even installed one in my vehicle, and I even hate the covers. :rolleyes:

TheQueenMother

I am not sure that I want to be talked out of it. I am waiting for someone to post
"You don't have a recaro!! You Poor, Poor Dear. Your Poor Deprived children who have not had the privilidge of sitting in one." And then I could justify it and say
"we'll even if I just use it in the house or one the off chance that both of my cars are wrecked on the same day and both spares are vomitted in on the same day, I would be prepared." We will conveniently ignore the fact that my spare MAs have an extensive wardrobe so I am prepared that way as well.
lol

Spam

I also want a Recaro so bad... like I'm wishing the fedex guy would just magically drop one off at my doorstep.

Maedze

I am not sure that I want to be talked out of it. I am waiting for someone to post
"You don't have a recaro!! You Poor, Poor Dear. Your Poor Deprived children who have not had the privilidge of sitting in one." And then I could justify it and say
"we'll even if I just use it in the house or one the off chance that both of my cars are wrecked on the same day and both spares are vomitted in on the same day, I would be prepared." We will conveniently ignore the fact that my spare MAs have an extensive wardrobe so I am prepared that way as well.
lol

I'd be happy to help you buy telling you the Recaros are over-priced, poorly designed seats that don't encourage extended rear facing OR extended harnessing :whistle:

I've long said that I love my Recaro Como more than my Britax Boulevard. It also puzzles better cuz of the higher base. :whistle:

Mommy0608

The Signo isn't at the very top of my most-loved seats list, however, I do like it. I really love the wings, not only for the SIP but also for sleeping. Tyler always sleeps in the car (even on short trips), so I feel bad that they'll be trading seats when Jessica turns FF.

If it had more leg room and a shorter base, it would be fantastic. :love:

This is just my own personal opinion. We all know there's no seat out there that every one of us will love. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC