Moo.

monstah

Got milk?

100_6398.jpg

100_6396.jpg

100_6400.jpg

Disclaimer, this Cabbage Patch Doll usually rides rearfacing.
100_6405.jpg

ADS

kittykate

Sigh. I want a cowmoo cover for my Frontier. (But even if I had one, I doubt DS1 would let me take his "Lightning Mcqueen" racecar seat cover off :p)

ChristyH

Now that is awesome!!!

I want a Parkway for my DD, she would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Cowmoo. Too bad mama doesn't have the money for that. lol

scatterbunny

I have a cowmoo Starriser Comfy (older, discontinued Britax booster), and everyone LOVES it. :love: I would give anything to have a cowmoo PW to go next to it. :p Although, dd is now tall enough that she needs the tallest setting on both of those seats, so...time to search for something taller.

I wish they'd make the Frontier in cowmoo, too! That's what we are considering for our next purchase, just to get the uber-tall booster mode.

monstah

AAAAAAHHHHH!!! &*%$()*&#@$ Blankity BLANK!!! #^& BAD words!!!! :mad: :crying:

See, this is what you get for showing off. (Neither party is confessing.) :rolleyes:
100_6406.jpg

Raegansmom4

You know, I'm live in a farming community and giggle to think people who are not dairy farmers covet the cowmoo! lol

TheQueenMother

I have an OLD cowmoo RA cover that I am crazy about. it has no yellow at all and looks great considering that it has been well loved. I jumped at the chance to get a cowmoo MA and hated it. The yellow ruined it for me.
Amanda

monstah

It's funny that I don't really love the cow print. I got a cow moo MA because I despise pretty much all of the other girl prints on the MA's. Then, I found the Parkway being sold for WAY less than it is worth. Maybe I'll keep it, maybe I wont. I think it will hit Ebay when I get new EPS foam for it. :whistle:

Now you just need to replace your keyfit with a Cowmoo Chaperone.

NEVER!! LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC