Rn xtsl

love-pink

Is anyone getting the new xtsl?? What cover are you getting? And it can be used with any latch vehicle made after 2005 right??? I just got the tf but I think I might order the xtsl when taxes come back and give the tf to dh for his truck! ;) also I can't find the 80sl primrose cover anywhere, anyone have a link to a pic??
Tia!!!
Fta... Does anyone know if the covers will be available separately?? I'm torn between flora and the pink flower one.

Last edited:
ADS

libranbutterfly

The primrose is basically the princess, just renamed.

Primrose

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000R7L0HI/ref=asc_df_B000R7L0HI934761?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=googlecom09c9-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B000R7L0HI"]Princess[/ame]

NannyMom

Now that I got the Radian to work where I want it in my van, I want an XT. I like the Ventura. But, I won't be getting one :( Unless I sell my RN 65 :whistle:

lil.miss32

I ordered one... Should arrive anytime in the next few days (tomorrow?? :D ) I just got the "Eclipse" cover (black mesh) because all covers besides it and Nitro (red and black) were backordered. I needed this seat ASAP, so I wasn't too worried about the color. Lol.

simplychels

Im in canada so mine wont come until december-ish. but I pre-ordered petal. I had to flip a coin because I just couldnt decide between that one and Flora. so hopefully I can get my hands on Flora someday in the near future

love-pink

So does anyone know if I will be able to use super latch to install to 80lbs?? I looked at the sticker inside my car door and it says manufacture date 11/05. Its a 2006 envoy xl ;) and if I need to use the seat belt install can I still rf to the 45lbs??
Thanks again!!!

dingohate

I ordered the Ventura pattern for DS and if I can get a good install using lap and shoulder in the center, then I'm off to get a flora for my DD due in January once she's done with her infant seat and we are done with winter!

Also in Canada, won't be seeing mine until December :(

J-max

CPST Instructor
I have a venture sitting here in my livingroom, I am playing with different installs, and may end up with another to get a 3 across in my 3rd row. My biggest problem is I have not gotten a new carseat in almost a year (I know horrible ;) and all the kids are fighting over who will sit in it!

ForeverSkye

All the new covers will also fit the old xt's. I emailed to confirm. Covers are for sale on the SK website. I have a Ventura and Flora on order for Nov.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC